The unexpected Dream

Aaron was inside his apartment building play Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Multiplayer in Exterminatus mode as his Avatar Angel of Absolution, Aaron's Space Marine Avatar's Armor is a unique design: The legs & chest armor is the MkVI Corvus Power Armor set while the shoulder guards, vambraces, helmet & power pack are from the MkVII Aquila Power Armor set. The weapons for his Space Marine Avatar are Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Storm Bolter Combat Knife, Thunder Hammer & Chainsword as his weapons of choice for his Avatar Space Marine but despite the weapons Aaron had managed to win and lose in the vs games with those set of weapons while in Exterminatus game mode he managed to win all the levels with ease.

Right now he is busy playing the game as he is currently in the Chaos Round as his avatar was facing the forces of Chaos with his current wargear which happens to be Bolt Pistol, Bolter & Thunder Hammer with no perks to challenge his skills. His avatar fought valiantly and in the end he managed to win the game with ease as Aaron nodded at his success in beating the Chaos Round, next he decided to take a break for many hours of gaming.

Aaron turned off his game and went to sleep on the couch to have some shuteye, but little did he know that his rest will give his a dream where his dream will change his life completely as a Angel of Absolution.

Aaron's P.O.V
I opened my eyes to find myself staring up in the blue sky above which was strange because the last thing I remembered was me sleeping in my living room couch and soon decided to get up but as soon as I sit up from my position I quickly realized that I was inside of some ruin battlefield full of dead bodies of Orks, Space Marines & Guardsmen. I look around my surrounding then look down to find something shocking when I glance down to myself only to find myself clad in Space Marine Armor but what shock me more is that my Armor looked exactly like my Avatar Space Marine Armor from the game.

I wanted to question more about the situation but I shook it off because one thing I learn about the Warhammer 40k game is that never let your guard down, I soon got up and looked around my surrounding and a Bolter & Bolt Pistol near me which means those weapons must be mine. I picked them up and was about to leave when suddenly I stopped and saw a dying Sergeant close by kneeling down tired with Ork weapons puncturing throughout his armor and body, I quickly rush towards my dying Battle Brother which he sense my presences and slowly turn his head towards me showing his scar and bleeding face which brought me horror but I didn't expressed it.

"You're alive..." Said the Dying Sergeant as I move all the weapons off of the Sergeants body

"Can you make it until we found an Apothecary?" I asked the Sergeant

"No.... I won't make it.... but please take my weapon use it to deliver retribution to our enemies." Said the pleading Sargent which shocked me to wield such a mighty weapon, but I nodded to the dying sergeant making the Sergeant to smile then died with his head down

I kneeled to my deceased Battle Brother then lay him down onto the ground and buried him with rubles all around the area, once I finished burying my deceased Battle Brother I turned to the Thunder Hammer and took a deep breath and grabbed it. I stand up with determination on my face as I ventured throughout the ruins in hopes to find any allies that are alive and still fighting against the Orks while traveling I stumbled across a Auspex Scanner on the ground which I picked it up and tested it to see if it worked.

Luckily, the Scanner was still operational and I take it with me as I used it to scan the area for any foes or allies within the Auspex's range to find any foes within the area while continuing my path through the ruins. The Journey was quiet but then I sense something and sure enough I dodged a Rocket by sidestep it as the said rocket fly passed me and hit a random Ork from behind which killed it within the process, I turned to the source of the rocket and saw the one who fired it.