Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|

Start from the beginning

" Really Mr. Roy " Aadhira's mother said .

"I'm doomed " Aadhira's father said being scared of his lady love .

Aditya's father left the place sensing the danger .

"No I was just kidding " Nabarun ji said sweetly to her wife .

The younger generation just suppressed their laughter seeing their father getting scold from his wife .

Aadhira who was laughing till now stopped sending a gaze on her . Turning around she found none other than her would be husband staring intently at her . He is looking not less than a greek god . His sharp jaw , thick hair , hazel orbs are looking hypnotizing to her . She was lost staring at him that didn't even know when he came in front of her .

              Aditya's outfit

              Aditya's outfit

"Hey" He said to her .

Getting back to sense she replied "Hi "

"You are looking handsome Mr. Raghuvanshi" She told him admiringly .

"You are no less Mrs . Raghuvanshi" A red hue spread accross her face . She felt a current in her body hearing Mrs. Raghuvanshi from him .

            Aadhira's outfit

            Aadhira's outfit

They were again lost looking at each other until a cough broke there staring contest .

"If you're done then can we go " Sanvi , Aadhira's sister in law said teasingly .

"Yeah yeah " Aadhira said shyly looking down .

Then the mehendi ceremony started . The ladies were busy applying mehendi where the mens make themselves busy in talks . Soft music was playing in the background .

After seeing Aadhira's discomfort Aditya came to her .

"Are you okay " He asked .

" Yeah , it's just my back is hurting from this continuous sitting " She replied .

Aditya placed some cushion behind her back grabbing those from another place .

"Ok now " He asked .

Aadhira nodded getting the comfort .

The elders were looking at the couple admiring them .

It took three long hours to finish the mehendi of everyone . To give it a bengali touched Adhira's foot were adorned with Alta .

 To give it a bengali touched Adhira's foot were adorned with Alta

When everything was done they move to eat something . Seeing everyone busy Aadhira pouted . First she is hungry and then this mehendi .

"Hungry" A sudden whisper said to near her ear. Being shocked she turned around and found Aditya.

"Um yeah " She said embarrassingly.

"Come " He said .

Without listening to her reply he made her sit on a chair and went to get food for her .
After taking a plate full of food he sat in front of her . Then he took a morsel of food and placed in front of her mouth .

She took it without saying anything.

Then they get busy in small talks while Aadhira also makes himself eat with her .

            🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷                                                                                                                                                         Happy reading ❤

Make sure to vote and comment . I would love to read your comments . 

🌷Word count : 827

Thank you, take care 🥀......