Rexi:Luna come here *serious tone*

Luna:yes Rexi *smile*

Rexi:where was you? *glared*

Luna:I was at washroom *smile*

Rexi:what was you doing there? *glared*

Luna:obviously the things everyone does I am peeing there *smile*

Rexi:don't be oversmart did you saw Mr.Choi *grabbed her wrist*

Luna:what?Mr.Choi is here he didn't called me in his room yet *looks around*

Rexi:he is dead that's why police is here they get a tip that the popular killer killed him *looks at police*

Luna:ohh....I pray Satan will fry his soul in hot oil *closed eyes*

Rexi:shut up Luna and be in your limit you're just a fucking dancer who spread herkegs infront of every man *yelled loudly*

Luna:don't yell at me ok?I am the dancer who make your club very famous beside this I don't spread my legs infront if every man's only the man's who catches my eyes *smirk*

Jimin:she is right you don't have any right to talk to her in this way don't forget Niyu Club is famous cuz of us *hand on Luna shoulder*

Police:now you all can go ahh....we will keep searching for the killer *walks away*

Rexi:leave everyone to your room *glared at luna*

They all walked towards there room I exhaled and grabbed Jimin wrist dragging him towards my room we both entered in my room and I locked the door suddenly Jimin pulled me close by my waist and started checking me

Jimin:did you get hurt somewhere?are you ok? *concern tone*

Luna:don't worry Jimin I am ok it's just I dragged you here to introduce you to someone *smile*

Jimin:thank God you're ok or else I don't know what will I do without you *pecked her forehead*

Luna:yaa.....don't treat me like you girlfriend *chuckles*

Jimin:why not?be my thankful I am treating you like that or else you know my point of view towards other girls *smirk*

Luna:Jimin now let's talk to her girl please come outside police are gone *soft tone*

Jimin Pov

I saw a girl coming out form under the bed her eyes was narrowed and focused on Luna she came and stood infront of Luna I saw Luna creased her face and hold her hand softly

Luna:girl.....I am Kim Luna 17 years old and he is Park Jimin 17 years old you're safe with us *smile*

Liana:I am Shin Liana 15 years old looks around*

Jimin:what the hell Luna she is the one who killed Mr.Choi right?why you saved her?you know if police will found out that she is here they will also arrest you *yelled loudly*

Luna;so?I can't leave her out there can't you see she is very young and she need to be saved and I told you Jimin cux you're my friend and I need your help *yelled loudly*

Liana:no.....he is right if I will stay here you will he in danger Luna *looks at luna*

Jimin:ok....damn she herself if admiting it then let her go out *looks at luna*

Luna:no....and Liana you'll stay here for few days till this matter get cold I will risk your life *smile*

Jimin:Luna you're risking your life *rolls eyes*

Luna:and I don't care about it *glared*

Jimin:ahh....ok now can we go for drink? *hold her hand*

Luna:I have drinks here we will drink here *calm tone*

She walked towards the table and served drinks in three glasses I looked at that Liana girl if cuz of her she will get in trouble I will kill her I walked towards her and inhaled her smell she glared at me

Jimin:you smells sweet *smirk*

Liana:seems like your nose is not working or else you should've smelled blood *serious tone*

Jimin:you're going to stay here and I know that most of the time Luna works outside anything can be happen with you during that time *creased her face*

Luna:enough Jimin she is my guest and I dare you to lay your eyes on her and you'll see my different side *glared*

Jimin:*chuckles* ohh.....I was just joking Luna *side eyeing liana*

She rolled her eyes and we three sat in the floor drinking alcohol I looked at Luna and always she was lost I hold her hands and she looked at me

Jimin:the other dancers are jealous form you cuz now there regular customers also wants you *smirk*

Luna:damn.....I feel proud knowing that *sips wine*

Jimin:well.....male dancers are also jealous from you *leaned towards her face*

Luna:what about you? *poked his cheek*

Jimin:I can never be jealous from you Luna afterall you're my pride I will never bow infront of anyone but if it's for you I will gladly bow *smile*

Liana:from now on you're also my pride I can't let anything happen to you *eyes on whiskey*

Jimin:don't repeat my words *glared*

Liana:these are my genuine feelings *rolls eyes*

Luna:*chuckles* thanks but sadly you both are not my pride but my priority *smile*

Liana:what will be your pride? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:when I will build my Viba Club that will be my pride *smile*

Liana & Jimin:you'll surely active that *smile*

Jimin:don't copy me *glared*

Liana:shut up don't forget I am the popular killer *sips whiskey*

Luna:stop bickering guys *smile*

Jimin:Luna seems like Rexi will not leave the opportunity to sold you if she will get one *looks at her*

Luna:let's see who will get ready to buy me *smirk*

Jimin:probably the drug lord for whom we are privately performing next week *sips whiskey*

Luna:maybe let's see Jimin don't decide everything right now *looks at him*

Jimin:ok....you night be tired come here in my embrace let me make you sleep *smile*

She smiled and rested her head on my chest I creased it and soon she fell alspesd Liana was also sleeping ahh.....I just hope she will not create any problem for my Luna I sighed and didn't realised when u fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Jimin and Luna I like there pair bye......for now guys see you all soon......