CHAPTER 1

"In the sprawling metropolis of London, where the skyline is painted with towering skyscrapers and the streets hum with the rhythm of a city, there lived a woman unlike any other. Her name was Akaida Singh Rajvansh, but to the world, she was known simply as ASR - the youngest and most formidable businesswoman in the country.

At just 20 years old, Akaida had already carved out a name for herself as the CEO of ASR Private Co. Limited, a conglomerate that spanned industries from hospitality to fashion, education to philanthropy. Her empire included a chain of hotels, hospitals, colleges, schools, orphanages, and old age homes, making her one of the most powerful and influential figures in the business world.

But behind the glamorous facade of success and wealth, Akaida harbored a secret that few dared to uncover. Beneath her poised exterior lay a woman of steel, unyielding in her resolve and ruthless in her pursuit of power. Known for her boldness, sassiness, and cold demeanor, ASR commanded respect and fear in equal measure. To those who crossed her, she was a force to be reckoned with - a lioness among sheep.

Despite her formidable reputation, Akaida was also a college-going student, navigating the complexities of academia while managing her vast empire. Few knew of the struggles she faced, the sacrifices she made, or the demons that haunted her past. But amidst the chaos of her life, there were two constants - her unwavering determination and her fierce loyalty to those she held dear.

Akaida lived a double life, concealing her true identity from all but her two closest confidants. They were her pillars of strength, the ones who saw beyond the facade and stood by her side through thick and thin.

As Akaida navigated the treacherous waters of the business world and the complexities of her personal life, she knew that one thing was certain - betrayal was a sin she would never forgive, and trust was a luxury she could ill afford. For in a world where power ruled supreme, only the strong survived, and ASR was determined to emerge victorious, no matter the cost."

Eshaan Oberoi and Ekaksh Malhotra, the best friends and confidants of Akaida. Both aged 23 and 24 respectively, they are deeply devoted to her and will go to any lengths to ensure her well-being. As CEOs of top security and interior design companies, they bring their expertise to support Akaida in every way possible. Despite their tough exterior as top mafias, they have a soft spot for her and share a close bond. Their presence in her life is unwavering, often residing with her and providing unwavering support through all her challenges. With their dangerous yet charming personas, they add depth and protection to Akaida's world. Eshaan is the CEO of Sentinel Solution and Ekaksh is the CEO of Elegance Innovatives.

Akaida's pov :-

As I stood by the window of my luxurious apartment in London, my mind wandered back to the bustling streets of Mumbai, the city where I spent my childhood

As I stood by the window of my luxurious apartment in London, my mind wandered back to the bustling streets of Mumbai, the city where I spent my childhood. It had been years since I left, whisked away by my family to this foreign land, away from the dangers of our mafia lifestyle.