Queen

I looked up and saw him. Kili. I ran to him hugging him as tight as I could. He hugged me back just as tight. "Kili could you hug us bit looser "I whuspered. "Us as in..."he trailed off looking between my eyes and stomach. I nodded. "I'm going to have a cousin"he giggled. Yes giggled. I chuckled. "You'll become the king after an year"I whispered. "Bu-but I can't-"he stuttered. "You learn. I will be the head of this mountain for an year Dwalin will be the king"I explained. Then after we pulled away. The rest greeted him smiling and laughing. "It has been a long time since the head of this mountain has been a Queen "Balin sighed. I nodded. "Thorin wanted it"I said quetly. My eyes watering. "But we'll bury them soon. First everyone can say goodbyes to them"I told. No I just need to take the reins in my own hands. Unfortunately. "Okay everyone we rest for the night but tomorrow we start cleaning the rocks of the gate and build a wooden one. Tomorrow night we also bury King Thorin and Prince Fili"I announced. "Balin"I called then. He slowly walked over to me. "Yes?"he asked smiling softly tears in his eyes. Loss of Thorin was huge for all of the dwarfs but specially Dwalin and Balin. "Can you help me to give the gold to Bard and the Laketown people?''I asked. "yes my queen"he winked. "You are my friends. So none of you should call me your queen"I smiled and gave the older dwarf a hug. Balin always was like my second father. "Erebor will never see a better queen than it has now"Bofur said from behind us. "But now the queen goes to sleep and tomorrow will not do any cleaning"Dwalin said coming next to me. "And why is that?"I asked with raised brow. "Because I want you and my child to be safe and relaxed"he told kissing my temple. "Okay"I whispered pecking his lips.