I want to go with them

I put my leather armour on. It was not too tight so my abdomen was fine. I fear for this child but I need to safe my loved ones. I know this is reckless from me but I can not let them die. I breathed in and out deeply. Then there was hand stroking my hair. "Dwalin"I sighed leaning against him. "Balin will set the vows now"he whispered. "Let's start"the white haired dwarf said coming in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was now lawfully the wife of Dwalin son of Fundin. The gate started to break. And we ran. This was war. This is the end of someones. But this is also a new start. For peace. I took my two long swords and started to slaughter the orcs. After awhile Thorin came on a.....goat? Well atleast it's not a pig. "Sister we need to go the Ravenhill. I need you with me"I nodded. Mounting the goat and sat behind him. With us came Fili, Kili and Dwalin. We finally made it to th3 Ravenhill. It was empty. It was a trap. "Maye he fled"Kili suggested. I shook my head. I started to feel fear. And unconciously I put my hand on my stomach. "Fili, Kili go to the tower but keep your guard up. I don't know what you'll find. But if it is Azog. Come here instant"I commanded. "Wait"I called then ran to them hugging them both. "I love you two so much"I whispered kissing their checks. "I'm proud of you both"I smiled. "We love you too"they smiled and ran off. "I'll go check from down there I'll come back soon"I told.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After I checked I found nothing. I ran back up as I heard growling and cackling. Azog was holding Fili. No no. "This one dies first"Azog cackled. He stabbed Fili's back dropping him. I shuddered. My own nephew was dead. Dead!! So young!Bilbo? When did he come here? "good luck"I whispered to him and ran after Azog. This was not the end of Durins folk. But then 8 was ambushed by goblins. Of course. My anger burned. They fought for filth who killed my family. I killed everyone of them. Every goblin. After it I looked around. I was surrounded at least thirty goblin bodies. That was well....rage of Durin. I ran and ran my stomach hurting. No no no. I'm not losing the baby. If I did. I would have killed an unborn. I put my hand on my stomach and the pain faded away right away. Weard. Then I kept going. I saw Thorin battling Azog. Sword was inches from his chest. Then it fell. Through him. I screamed. Azog lost his focuse and Thorin stabbed him. I also threw my sword at his head. He was dead. I ran to to Thorin. "Thorin no no no. Thorin"I whimpered. "Sister. Go back to Erebor and be it's queen till Kili understands the meaning of bei&g a king. Dwalin will be a good king for that while"he choked. I let out a sob. "The child shall be named after you"I whispered. "Unborn. You shoul've stayed at Erebor"I shook my head. "I love you and I fought for you"I sobbed . "I've never loved anyone more than you sister"then Bilbo came also. Thorin took his last breath. I fell down sobbing. The company slowly came up after Gandalf. I hugged Gandalfs waist. "Visit us some day"I whispered. "I visit those whom I grow fond of. And you belong to them"he smiled patting my head.

___________________________________

I was in the gates of Erebor. "visit after nine months I want the godfather of my child to be here"I smiled hugging at Bilbo. His and Dwalins eyes widened. I nodded yes. Dwalin let out a laugh pulling me to him closely. "Why is everyone cheering without me?"voice said from behind Bilbo.