Lovely

A/n
Okay I'll skip a bit hope you don't mind :)

I sat in the Mirkwood cell. And guess who is my cell partner. Dwarf full of joy! Thorin Oakenshield. He sat next to me after awhile. "I am sorry sister"he whispered. "I was a fool. These days just make me uneasy. You are the only one who has stayed with me from the start. I thought you'd end the guest if I was ruder. I did not want you to die in a task I gave you"he talked lowly. I smiled faintly then pressed my head on his shoulder. "Well I could think forgiving you if...."he looked at me waiting. "I can put my blate in your bangs"I smirked. He groaned. "Go ahead" I smiled and started to blate is hair. "Done"I smiled admiring my work. "Psst Thorin psst Sonja!"we heard. Begind the bars was Bilbo! Our golden savior.

------------------------------------------------------

This is nuts. Riding in a barrel and fighting the same time. And for the best in the same barrel as my injured nephew. We finally came to a empty rocks. I gently lifted and helped Kili up. I hissed. Why can't these bloodu wounds heal!!! I started to clean my nephews wound as the others bantered what to do. Then an arrow was shot in a log Dwalin held in front of Ori then a rock was sent away from Kili's hand. I pulled him down. "Do that again and your dead"the archers voice said. Another lovely surprise.