Sometimes I want to kill my nephews

I was now tied above a fire. Next to Bofur and Dwalin was under me. I was the only one who understood Bilbo's plan till Thorin kicked Kili. Oh Mahal why in Middle-Earth these dwarves have to be so honest. These lies are the worst I ever heard in my life! Even these trolls didn't take it. "The dawn will take you all!"Our saviors voice was heard. I smiled. All of us started laughing. Exept me and Thorin only chuckled softly. No I did not hear it. I can read my brothers face. I know cliche relationship between siblings. Deal with it! "Now get your foot from my back!"Dwalin sighed. "Sorry" I squiked. Gandalf set the fire off and started to help the dwarves down. "Aunt!"Fili's voice rang. Suddenly there was four pairs of arms helping me down. After the ropes were cut Dwalin put his hands on my waist helping me down. I stedied myself with his shoulders. Oh dear. I was only in my undershirt and skirt. And the shirt was so thin you could see through it to my chestwrappings. I blushed as I relaised almost all of the company was staring at my chest. Excluded my relations and Dwalin and Balin. Dwalin grabbed my shirt pulling it on me. (Pic) Then I felt his fingers wrap something on my neck. I looked down and saw a necklace with a jewel that was only shade or two lighter than my eyes. I looked at Dwalin for awhile. Then I went and put the rest of my clothes on. "Dwalin what is this"I asked holding the necklace. "A promise"I heard another voice. I looked and saw Thorin walking towards us. "A promise that Dwalin made long ago. In Erebor"he said. "Is it promise to love her?"Kili asked walking over to us. Thorin looked at him with raised brow. "I mean they kissed earlier"thats when Thorin's eyes I swear shade darker. He looked like he could spit fire. Oh sh*t.