Chapter 27 | Hungry For Food Or Hungry For Kuroo?

Start from the beginning

You lifted yourself slightly, supporting your weight with your hands planted on either side of his chest so you could see him properly. "I'm sorry about last night."

"Well, it's done. But I hope you don't make me worry like that again." He smiled softly, placing a palm on your cheek. "Okay?"

"W-Well, I can't promise not to drink again... but I'll try not to make you worry." You chuckled awkwardly, averting your gaze for a moment. "Are you still mad at me?"

"A little."

Pouting, you stared at him when he closed his eyes again, dropping his arms beside him as if pretending to go to sleep. "Really?"

He didn't respond, making you bite on your lower lip as your eyes admired his beauty, your gaze falling on his lips. Your heart started to drum against your chest nervously as you moved your weight to your knees that were also on either sides of him, freeing your hands to cup his face. Slowly, you bent down, focusing on his lips as your eyes slowly closed.

In a soft, sweet manner, your lips met for a brief second, making his eyes snap open wide. You parted, still locking your gaze on his with half-closed eyes. "A-Are you still angry?" You whispered.

"(Y/N)..." Kuroo moved his hands to the sides of your face, one behind your neck as he pulled you down again. Closing his eyes, he pressed his lips against yours, longer this time. His heart was beating wilder than ever, and his thoughts was starting to disappear, leaving his mind blank as he only focused on you.

You kissed him back, moving your lips against his. Your legs were trembling, making you drop your weight on his torso and straddle him. Your left hand intertwined its fingers with his right hand, while you placed the other arm beside his to keep you balanced.

The silence of the room, the coldness of the night, the ambience inside, and the deep and strong feelings you both held for each other contributed on heating things up. It was the first time you two kissed, and it already felt addictive.

But then the sound of your stomach grumbling echoed, making you stop and pull away in embarrassment, and at the same time, slight pain from hunger. You sat up, still straddling him as you looked away with a sheepish expression. "S-Sorry."

Kuroo chuckled sexily, slowly sitting up as well while holding you in place. "Not sure if you're hungry for me or hungry for food." He joked, making you slap his chest out of embarrassment.

"S-Shut up—" He leaned down, kissing you again that cut you off. It only lasted for a second, but it caught you off guard, making you freeze. Kuroo smirked. "Cute."

Your heart felt like it was about to explode. "S-So are you still angry?"

He laughed in response. "I wasn't even angry."

You glared at him. "You—!" He kissed you again quickly, making your face red. "—c-could do that again." Well, you can't deny that you loved feeling his lips, too. "I mean..." You trailed off, lowering your head as you took a deep breath before facing him again.

"Since... we're dating now...? I mean... can we...?" You uttered, watching as his expression switched from a playful one, to surprise, and then to a wide smile.

Staring into your eyes, your words last night repeated on his mind, making his heart flutter again. "I've fallen inlove with you too." He answered. "And I want to stay with you for as long."

It was as if sparkles and colors splattered everywhere as your gazes locked. You could hear the loud thumping of your heart, and how your face was heating up. Blushing, you looked away shyly. "S-Stop saying embarrassing things!"

"Oya? You were the one who said those first!"

"W-Whatever!" You crawled off him and hurriedly stood up, taking deep breaths as you fanned yourself with your hand. It was starting to get too hot. "I-I'm hungry, so let's go eat already."

"Of course, love." Kuroo stood up as well, his smirk staying on his face out of happiness. Grabbing your hand, you two went outside to the hall where you could hear the TV playing, as well as some chatter coming from his grandparents.

Passing by the living room, you saw how the two elders sat on the couch, leaning against each other while holding hands as they watched the television. They looked so sweet, and it made a loving tug on your heart. Kuroo's father was sitting on another couch, laughing with his parents as they all watched the movie.

Kuroo stopped and pulled you inside the living room, making them all turn to you two. "You two wanna join us? We're watching another movie after this." His father invited.

"Son, they still have school tomorrow. They can't stay up so late."

"Oh, right."

"Listen, I have something to say!" Kuroo enthusiastically announced, still holding your hand. "(Y/N) and I are officially dating now!"

His grandma gasped, smiling as she covered her mouth with her hands. Actually, she always thought you two were already dating, but she still became happily surprised by the announcement. "Oh! I'm so happy!"

She looked so adorable that you couldn't feel embarrassed at all. His grandpa congratulated him. "That's good! Be a real man and take care of your lady, you hear?"

Because of that little moment, the whole family joined you two on your late dinner, chatting with you about random things as you all ate. After eating, you insisted to do the dishes so his grandparents could rest. The three elders left the two of you in the kitchen, as they all began to turn in for the night, totally forgetting about watching another movie.

"To be honest Kuroo, I'm still a little scared." You muttered, pausing as you stared emptily at the plate and sponge you were holding. "That I'll really have to move to America."

Kuroo placed his glass of water down on the table and moved behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning his chin on your shoulder. "I told you, we won't let that happen. We'll convince them otherwise."

"It's my parents we're talking about, you know? Nothing I ever wanted got approved by them. And... they'll probably force me to go move even more once they learn I have a boyfriend." You were saddened again. "But I won't let that happen. I d-don't want to be away from y-you."

You continued to wash the dishes again, but he still stayed in that position and you weren't really protesting. "S-So... I'll try to get top grades again. And if that doesn't convince them..."

"Hmm... I could fly to America too." Kuroo uttered, glancing at you from the side. "I don't care where, I just want to be with you."

You smiled, closing the faucet after you were finished. "I don't want to live with them, so I would rather stay here in Japan with you." You turned around, wrapping your wet hands around his neck.

Kuroo smiled and bent down, kissing you once again for a couple of seconds. "Let's get you home before I get the idea of keeping you in my room."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea." You teased playfully.

——————————
To Be Continued
——————————