Chapter 22 | Bitches In The Beach

Comenzar desde el principio

"Maybe later. What about you?"

You shrugged. "Maybe later." You really were cousins.

You continued to draw, and since you weren't that far from the ocean, you could see them quite close and were able to draw more details. They were all having fun, tossing each other to the water. The quiet ones, Shibayama and Kai, were trying to build sand castles like they were children. You also included that in your rough sketch.

"Hey, you two! Come over here!" Kuroo called out loud, waving a hand as he motioned on you and your cousin to come over. He was holding a beach volleyball, Lev and Yamamoto beside him, and across them were some girls you didn't know.

"Well, I'm done. You're not going?" Kenma stood up, placing his PSP down as he turned to you.

"I'll watch over our stuff." You mumbled in response, and the male nodded before jogging towards the others.

You added Kenma to the sketch, excluding the random girls they were playing beach volleyball with. They all seemed to be having fun, and you can't help but glare at Kuroo as he appeared to be teaching the overly happy girl how to properly spike.

Gripping on your pencil, you growled when he touched and held her arms, positioning it in place. Since beach volleyball was a 2 on 2 game, only Yamamoto and a random girl was playing against Lev and Kenma. Kuroo and the others were still at the side, waiting for their turn.

But he didn't seem to be bored at waiting, he was rather preoccupied and he seemed to be enjoying. If you were a character in an anime, you'd be portrayed with a deadly aura surrounding you as you glared at them. Another girl joined him, obviously flirtatious as she chatted with him.

You were too focused on them that you didn't notice Inuoka coming back. "(Y/N)-san, you're not going to swim? I'll watch our stuff for you!"

Turning to him, he flinched when he saw your pissed off expression. "Oh, thanks. I'll go." He was on cue, because you suddenly wanted to walk around. Or at least, away from the irritating scene.

You stood up, telling him to watch over your sketch pad. He eagerly nodded as he sat down on the blanket, taking a bottle of soft drink from the cooler they brought. You pulled your shirt up and over your head, ignoring the surprised and flustered first year beside you. "Watch over this one too." You threw him your shirt, making him even more flustered.

"O-Okay!"

Stepping out from under the umbrella, you pulled your hair up into a messy bun as you walked away. You were only wearing a (F/C) bikini bra and your shorts, exposing a lot of skin. Purposely ignoring the Nekoma volleyball team when they saw you, you walked straight, pretending to be filled with confidence just so you wouldn't seem like a loner.

You didn't even have a destination, you just wanted to walk away to calm yourself. He was simply enjoying himself, it's not like you two were dating for you to have anything against his actions.

"(L/N)? Is that you?" Your feet stopped moving when you heard someone call you, and you turned to the side to see two guys approaching. One guy's face lit up as he waved. "It's you!"

"Oh, hi?" You smiled at them, recognizing the one to be someone you knew from middle school. The other looked similar to him, so you assumed he was a relative. "Ikijeri-san?" You remembered his name, since he was a teammate close to Daichi.

"Yeah! You remembered me!" He stopped in front of you with a cheerful smile, then pointing at the other male behind him. "My cousin, Nato."

Nato was slightly taller than his cousin, with long similar brown hair and eyes. From one glance, you could tell he was a player as he smiled charmingly at you, extending his hand out. "Nice to meet you."