Luna:I am Kim Luna 16 years old a good dancer *smile*

Rexi:trying to act cool?don't forget who is the owner here *serious tone*

Luna:I never said I am the owner did I? *looks at other girls*

Rexi:go there is backstage get ready for the performance *glared*

Cool.....I will slay for sure it's just I pray God will keep me untouched until I get 18 years old but let's just see as soon as Rexi walked away the other girls started laughing probably cuz of my reply

I smiled and walked towrads the backstage I  take off my top and was about to unhook my bra suddenly I saw a figure in the mirror infront of me I turned and saw a boy I again wore my top and walked towards him

Luna:what never saw a girl? *rolls eyes*

??:like you?no never *smirk*

Luna:hmm.....how come a boy is allowed at backstage? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:I am a dancer here also my name is Park jimin 16 years old *smile*

Luna;ok....cool now get lost I have to change *rolls eyes*

Jimin:your introduction? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:Kim Luna 16 years old *calm tone*

Jimin:are forced in this work? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:no....it was my own choice *takes off her top*

Jimin:i was forced here at the age of 15 by my uncle and aunty *sad tone*

Luna:did....I asked?why are you telling me? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:umm...cuz now we will work together *smile*

Luna:what do you mean by together? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:Rexi said that if your tonight performance will be pleasing that she will pair you with me and we both will perform together every night *walks towards her*

Luna:so....do you think my performance will be pleasing? *calm tone*

Jimin:you're body is pleasing pi am sure your performance will also be pleasing *traced her body*

Luna:but what about you?I mean you don't have good body *smirk*

Jimin:you didn't saw it yet how can you be so sure?beside this I have my own charm *leans towards her face*

Luna:charm?then seems like I am blind cuz I can't see your charm *leans towards his face*

Jimin:I will show you soon *chuckles*

Saying this he walked away what a weird boy but ok I am in a club what can I expect I changed my dress and wore a beautiful dancer dress it's revealing but ok I am good with it I walked towards the empty stage and started dancing

Jimin:wow....looking like a seducer *smirk*

Luna:why are you always around me *annoyed tone*

Jimin:ohh....actually your body is attracting my mind again and again *walks towards her*

Luna:ahh....nevermind I don't want to waste my time on you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:well....you dance good but to win man's heart you should know how to do pole dance *walks towards pole*

Luna:you know how to do it? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:just look at me *smirk*

Saying this he climbed on pole and performed a pole dance and have to say it was perfect I walked towards the 2nd pole and copied his step at first it was hard but slowly slowly I learned how to do it we both was doing pole dance whole talking