Chapter 39 - World of Battle (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

I would sometimes gain the upper hand but then he would use another technique to fight me and I would have to adapt. It is easy to know that he has knowledge and experience on many martial arts and his own power increases his strength.

But I wasn't behind as I am also fighting him using my own spiritual energy and I am learning techniques from his usage of them as I grabbed him and threw him before I jumped into the air and punched him to the ground. Then followed with a kick as the ground cracked and rose up from the attack.

"RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Bison roared out as a pillar of Psycho power shot from him as it pushed me back.

Okay he is very angry. If I remember it right the more angry and hateful he is, the more powerful his Psycho power will make him.

With that thought I concentrated my own energy as I covered my body in it as I also used Geo and Anemo. He shot towards me covered in his power as I also dashed towards him and then we punched eachother. Both our fists met and an explosion happened but we kept on punching each other again and again not stopping.

Then I increased my rate of punches and started to overwhelm him with my increasing strength and speed. Then I punched his elbow causing it to fold towards him as I did the same thing to the second one.

Then I sweeped his legs and punched his face and dug him into the ground creating a large crater as my power exploded as he screamed out. Then I started to punch him again and again without stopping the barrage as my punches were fast and very powerful.

After a minute I stopped and took some breaths to calm myself as I looked at the downed form of Bison as he lay defeated in a crater as he has been literally punched into the ground. Then his body disappeared from in front of me as I let out a breath at that.

"Okay, he is a very skilled martial artist. No doubt about that." I said as I stretched my body.

Well, at least I managed to increase my proficiency in hand to hand combat. Fighting monsters using fists is nice but the don't have technique or finesse so this is a good thing.

"Now, onto the next opponent." I said to myself as I healed myself and my armor before I started walking again.

My next opponent was the one called Necalli, it was a good battle but his fighting style was more beast like, and he used overwhelming power as well. But in the end I managed to defeat him and then went on towards my next foe. Who is arguably the strongest fighter I'm going to be battling against, and he is currently standing in a mountain area.

"Hoo boy, this... is going to be tough." I said as I looked at my next opponent.

" I said as I looked at my next opponent

Well, he is going to clobber me. I thought it would be Shin Akuma, not Oni Akuma. And he is glaring at me right now and I can see his power surrounding him as his hair stood up as he glared at me.

Honestly, he truly fits the appearance of a demon, cause goddamn, even I'm getting a bit nervous from seeing his appearance, considering the fact that he was originally a human.