Chapter 18 - Jean's Case, 1 Vs 21 Is A Fair Match, A Second-hand Embarrassment

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, Traveller's and Adventurers. Here is the new chapter for this book of mine. I hope you like this new chapter that I have posted.

I aslo have to tell you that I won't be pulling in the coming banner because, as tempting as it is, I'm saving for the Archon, as in Venti.

I already have Zhongli, Nahida and not too long ago Raiden Shogun whom I have got to Level 90, still trying to get the correct artifacts though which is a problem.

And now the only one I am missing is Venti and I didn't get him in his previous banner so I hope I can get him when his rerun happens which I don't know when but considering that his banner had happened 5 months ago I hope it will come again.

Anyways, thanks for reading my book and the support and without any further adieu let the chapter begin.
----------------------------------------

"KYAAAAA!" Jean screamed in shock when she saw herself sitting on top of me naked.

I immediately used my right hand to close her mouth as I stopped her screaming. She was about to grab it but I pushed her off me and made her back hit the bed as I tried to ignore her state of undress.

"Shh! Do you want the whole of Mondstadt to know of this?" I immediately asked her to stop her.

That caused her to stop as seeing her, Jean Gunnhildr, the second in command of the knights, naked with the butler it might cause a bit of ruckus.

"I'll explain everything, i have your clothes. Take a bath and get dressed." I told her as I used the blanket to cover her.

I removed my hand as she has a frown on her face though she is confused. I told her the place where my bath is and she silently went to take a bath with her clothes. After she left the bedroom I sat on the bed and let out a sigh.

"Dodged a bullet there." I said to myself in relief.

After that I tried and failed to get the image of a naked Jean on top of me. It looked quite arousing and hot which made it all the more difficult for me to not think about it.

I think Lisa has corrupted me. What the hell is wrong with me or was I always like this?

Then I shook my head and went to my drawer and opened it to see the red vision lookalike that I had managed to get from the Fatui yesterday. I didn't know what it is but what I did know is that it gives the Fatui the ability to use the elements.

"But what are the side effects. There's bound to be something like that." I muttered to myself as I looked at the thing.

(A/N: For those of you who have completed the Inazuma Archon quests, you already know the repurcussions of using a delusion. Which confused me as to how so many agents are there cause I'm pretty sure that the Fatui don't want all of their members to turn old that fast and die since it will be counterproductive to their goals.

But then I had a realisation, the delusion created in Inazuma were made using the Crystal Marrow, and it has been said that they contain the curse of the Tatarigami which is harmful for living beings. So what if the reason the soldiers died is because it was created using the Crystal Marrow which is harmful in and of itself. That might explain why only the delusion made by the Tatarigami were harmful.

Then I also realised something, whenever the Fatui enemies use their delusion, most probably not as powerful as the ones used by the Harbingers and more like mass produced, they get a power up for a few minutes before they become extremely tired. I think that's the side-effect of the delusions used by the Fatui. Tell your thoughts in the comments.)