Chapter 5 - Helping A Bunny

Hello my fellow readers. Here is the new chapter for my book. I am on a roll with this book of mine. I hope all of you Genshin Impact fans and others will like this new chapter of mine.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.

I hope you will enjoy this.
---------------------------------------------
I was currently in Springvale as I had an irritated look on my face while a clearly embarrassed and flustered Amber was standing in front of me. Then I pinched my nose and let out a sigh as I then looked at the girl in front of me.

"So, let me make sure that I got it right. You, Amber, were tasked by Grandmaster Varka to escort the air balloon carrying wine and other supplies from the Dawn Winery to Mondstadt." I said to her.

Amber just nodded with an embarrassed face.

"But when you were halfway there you happened to see a bunch of rabbits which you said and I quote "we're so cute that no one could resist them" and then went after them." I said as I looked at her.

Amber nodded again as her face started to get more red.

"Then, after your cuddle time with the rabbits were over you remembered the task that was given to you by the Grandmaster and went back to get the supplies. But when you got back, you not only found out that they were taken, but they were taken by hilichurl's to their camp. Is all of that correct?" I asked her in the end.

"Yeah." Amber said in an embarrassed tone as she was looking at the ground.

My eyebrows twitched as I tried to calm myself. I could understand her love for rabbits. She literally wears a bandana in the shape of rabbit ears so it's a no brainer. But still! To forget about her mission at seeing a few rabbits is not good. She's a legitimate member of the knights of Favonius AND an outrider as well. How could she make a mistake like that?

"And you're telling me this because?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I need your help in getting the goods back." Amber said with the same face.

"Why didn't you ask any of the other knights?" I asked her.

"Because they are busy with their patrols." Amber quickly said.

"Why didn't you ask Lisa?" I asked her.

"She has her job as a librarian." Amber said to me.

"Noelle?" I asked.

"She's busy helping others." Amber said to me.

"What about Master Diluc? Those are his wine right?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Amber's eyes widened as she had a scared look on her face.

"By Lord Barbatos no! If Master Diluc finds out that I let his wine get into the hands of Hilichurl's, I don't know what he'll do to me. He's the last person I want to ask help about this matter." Amber said frantically.

Well, I guess considering his personality, I kind of have to agree on that.

"So, why did you ask me for help? I'm pretty sure there are many more people in the knights who could help you." I said to her.

"W-Well, I need the one who helped me to stay quiet about this and you came to my mind." Amber said with an embarrassed tone as she scratched the back of her head.

So that's what she's after huh. She wants someone's help but also wants them to stay quiet about the matter. I sighed as I then looked at her.

"Alright fine. I don't have any jobs to do at the moment anyways." I said to her.