Jimin's friend leaves  Jimin on his couch as she  removes his shoes and covers him with blanket, she  noticed his tightly clenched fist as she  tries to open it and finds a earring in it. She closes her eyes and sighs as a tear falls from her eyes after seeing the condition of his friend and finding herself helpless for him.

She has feelings for Jimin and is living with hope that someday Jimin will forget Soha maybe then he will be able to see her love for him but he has always been persistent about Soha.
She has been there for him since he started his therapy and joined his mom's dance academy as a choreographer himself, she works under him as a choreographer too there in his academy. She's been there during his downfall when even his academy wasnt earning him much, she worked hard with him to bring his academy to top and their YouTube channel is also quite popular along with their  choreography videos that are popular on television too as they have recently signed a contract with a broadcasting channel that runs their choreography show which is gaining popularity these days because of jimin's moves and looks people are also shipping both of them a lot these days. Their videos are filled with comments like 'They should date ' or ' Why aren't they dating till now' or ' Adorable couple .'

She's been there for him since seven months and seen him go through his worst phases as she stayed by his side and supported him through his thin and thick.

" I hate you Soha! I hate you for sending a precious human like him into this condition. I will heal him and ensure that  he moves on and after that   I will try everything in my power to never let you meet him again just to ruin his life. " she mumbles.

She caresses Jimin's hair and looks at him with admiration and love in her eyes, she loves him too much to see him in this condition, she leans down and pecks his forehead with glistening eyes .

-------------------------------

Gngguk hugs Mrs Jeon.

" Don't worry too much mom, I will be back after three weeks it's just a business trip."

" Take care Googie! Sleep well and have food on time but aren't three weeks a lot?"

" Actually mom there are more things that need  to be done apart from business."

Mrs Jeon's face lightens up.

" What? Are you seeing someone? Omg I am so happy Googie! When are you bringing her here? " She chirps excitedly.

" Mom! Mom! Calm down. There is no one. I ain't seeing anyone. "

Mrs Jeon huffs.

" Actually mom from my sources I got the information that last time when Soha noona tried to contact her mom it was traced from that city so I want to give it a chance and search for her. "

Mrs Jeon makes an understanding face as she nods.

" Best of luck with that Googie. "
" Thank you m-"
" May you also come across your love of life during this process. "

Gngguk gets startled.

" What kind of good luck wishes are these mom? "

Mrs Jeon chuckles at his pouty face and pushes him towards his car.

" Okay bye son! "

_________________________________________________________________________

The choreographer Jimin i was talking about

By the way get ready to meet Soha and their daughter in the next part 🥺❤️