Chapter 33

Sindreaquiri's POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone hug me from behind, kissing the back of my head. "You awake, Angel?" Sukuna asked as he tightened his hug lightly. "Hmm... What time is it?" I softly asked as I slowly faced him. "Around 8 in the morning." He said as he snuggled against my neck, hugging me tightly kissing my neck.

I ruffled his hair softly, as I hugged him back tightly. He was being a big baby a very big baby, he groaned softly as he kept kissing my neck stopping for a minute to enjoy the cuddle. After some minutes he slowly pulled away, stretching his arms up. "Why don't you go ahead and take a shower, I'll prepare breakfast." He said before leaning back down towards me and kissing my forehead.

"Alrighty~" I softly said before kissing his lips passionately for a minute before, standing up and walking away.

____________________

As I finished showering, I went to the kitchen to see Toji eating a huge pancake which is stacking up. As Sukuna is staring at him as he added another layer of pancakes. I shook my head at the two as I walked towards them, kissing Sukuna's and Toji's cheek. "You're here early." I softly said to Toji as I watched him finish chewing the pancakes in his mouth.

"Kento will scold me for being late, I don't want my ear to be full." He said, grinning at me before kissing my cheeks and continuing to eat and also feeding me. Sukuna even made both of us some coffee. "You and your excuses. Just say you miss her, dumbass." Sukuna said as he rolled his eyes. Before munching some pancakes.

Toji smiled at me, he don't smile often yet he did as he whispered. "I love you, doll." He said, this guy. He's so put of the blue most of the times. "I love you too, Mister." I said, as I rolled my eyes playfully at him. He grinned widely before continuing to eat some pancakes as I enjoyed my coffee and some toast.

"What did you plan today, Dumbass?" Sukuna asked Toji who's busy finishing his stacks of pancakes. "None of your damn business, Retard." Toji retorted after finishing chewing his food. I just quietly shook my head at them, they might act like that but they're really close with each other.

I rolled my eyes at them as I listened as they bicker. "I just want to know if your plan will be any better than mine, Asshole." Sukuna retorted as Toji raised his middle finger at Sukuna. "It will be you, Whore. It'll be unforgettable for her."  Toji said as he squinted his eyes at him.

"Tss, fucker." Was the only thing that Sukuna retorted as Toji mumbled back "Dipshit." "Alright that's enough..." I softly scolded as they turned their gaze on me, they both smiled sweetly as we three strated to gossip about something.

_________

"Thanks for the food, asshole." Toji said as he opened the passenger seat for me, I turned to Sukuna and hugged and kissed his cheeks. "See you soon!" I happily said, smiling at him. He nodded his head softly as he kissed the top of my head. "Take care doll." He mumbled as he turned to look at Toji. "Oi, Fushiguro. You better take care of her." Sukuna said. "I will." Toji said lending his hand on me I accepted it.

As he helped me get on the car putting on my seatbelt, closing the door before walking to the driver seat. "Where are we going?"  I asked as he started the engine. "It's a surprise, doll." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh making me him softly before holding his hand as he drive. "A hint maybe?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

He had his eyes on the road, he thought about it before answering. "Have a lot of cars." I pouted my lips slightly as I snuggled close beside him as he drives.

Toji's POV

As she leaned close I kissed her forehead, and focused my eyes back at the road. My available hand is squeezing hers softly as she had her head on my shoulder.