Chapter 9

Naoya's POV

"You really like it? No joke?" She asked again, for the ninth time today. "Yeah, I like it. I love how our lines fit our voice and how this song is addicting." I said as I ruffled her hair. "Did you hear my voice in that? So fucking sexy." Gojo said praising himself making me and Sin look at each other and laugh. I excused myself to go towards Nanami.

"How 'bout you Mister Manager? Any thoughts?" I asked as I faced him, smiling. He looked at me for a good second turning back his gaze to Sin, who's talking to Gojo and Geto. "I think we should make a Music Video." Nanami said catching Toji's attention. "We're back at it again?" Toji asked, we used to release song, make a music video, and have a tour worldwide.

Sukuna heard our conversation turning his attention to Geto. "He ready again?" He asked. "We can try asking, shit head." I said, making him glare at me. "After the release of our new song, we'll talk with Sin." Choso said who is weirdly, on Toji's back and the giant men just let him. "Hey sin!" I called her attention when she's about to punch Gojo about something he said.

She looked at me, arching her brows asking me to continue. "Let's make a Music Video." I said, she just nodded her head and continued to attack Gojo as Geto took a video of them, which reminds me I pulled out my phone and took a video of it with Geto.

Sindreaquiri's POV

Almost a month passed as we released the song and the MV, we all got pretty close. Like super close. "Sin~" Gojo whined as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hiding his face against my neck. "What's wrong?" I asked as I listened to what I'm creating, it's actually Sukuna's song. "Guys! We're trending!" Naoya yelled making the others go to him yet Gojo still stayed and is still hugging me from behind.

"Geto is bullying me." He mumbled against my neck. "Yeah? Shouldn't it be another way around?" I asked as I stopped what I was doing, to give all my attention to him. He pouted his lips making me laugh and pinched both sides of his cheeks. "It's settled we'll have a tour after we released Sukuna and Toji's song" Nanami said as he looked at the rest then me and Gojo. "I wish you all good luck then." I said smiling.

Ruffling Gojo's hair. "Aren't you supposed to be with us on our tour?" Naoya said. "You should be there." Choso said. "Uhm... Actually... I have a appearance in Sanzu's concert also Ran and Rindou's" I said as I smiled at them, they all had a frown on their faces. "I'll make it up to you, I promise I'll try to be there on the last country you'll go to." I said, smiling at them. "When will be your appearance on Sanzu's concert?" Sukuna asked.

"On July 10, you'll be in Las Vegas. I'll be in Korea." I said, as I played with Gojo's hair who is silent. "How about Ran and Rindou's?" Geto asked, I hummed swirling my finger around Gojo's hair. "On July 15, I'll be in Tokyo Japan, while you'll be in London?" I said more like asking cause I'm not sure. They just all hummed in response. I frowned as they all look so down.

"Uhm, should we listen to Toji's song? I finished it, all we need is your option and maybe another MV." I said as I tried to change the topic. I hate to see them sad, I don't even know why. I plugged my laptop in the speaker. I turned to look at them and they just nodded their head.

Toji:

This goes to the strippers and the fuckin' pornstars
And the mother-motherfuckers showin' shit on the bar
This goes to the strippers and the fuckin' pornstars
And them sexy motherfuckers showin' shit on the bar

Sukuna:

Get your dicks up!
Get your ass up!
Mo'fuckers!
This shit right here?
This ain't no regular club jam
This a faggoty-ass club jam
So get your motherfuckin' hands up!