Chapter 18

Choso's POV

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" I yelled as this fucking ride swinged us so high it felt like it'll spin! Rather than swinging, I turned to look at Sin's reaction who is smiling and laughing loudly. God dammit! This lady is built differently. As it ended Sin was laughing out loud. "AGAIN! AGAIN!" She said, oh hell fucking nah!

I got up and pulled her off the ride. "CHOSOSI! THAT WAS SO FUN!" She said hugging me tightly, I will be saying it's worth it but I still feel like vomiting because of that fucking ride. "Yeah... It was, give me a moment-" I said as I felt my world spinning, I'm never riding that shit again!

___________

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Chososi look! Bumper cars!" I said as he was drinking water that we just bought, he even bought me waffles. He observed the ride for a while, sighing. "Alright that looks fine." He said as he looked at me and suddenly went behind me, gathering my hair and tying it into a messy bun. I took a bite at my waffle and also fed him some and he happily ate. "Finish that and we'll go to the Bumper cars." He said, as he made me drink some water and I did.

I happily nodded as I finished the waffles. "Let's go!" I said dragging him with me, he let out a soft chuckle. "Careful, love." He said as he followed behind me, he frowned as we started to wait in line. "Is it okay to ride this? Most of the pips here are kids." He asked as he placed his chin on my shoulder, I hummed softly in response. "They'll have their parents with them." I said, he hummed softly. "We're missing a requirement then." "Eh? What are you talking about?" "We need a kid." He said, smiling beside me.

"Too early~" I said as I hugged him. "Hmm? We're already at the age of 25 to 27, we'll be in our thirties soon." He said, as he placed a hand on my waist. "Who do you think will be the best dad among us?" He asked, I looked up at hin, smiling. "You, Nanami, and Geto." I said, he chuckled. "How bout the others?" He asked. "Gojo is the type that'll spoil them, Naoya will teach weird things, Sukuna will tolerate bad behaviors, and Toji will probably be a lazy dad too." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"How'd you know I'll be a good dad?" He asked. "I saw how you treat your brother, you love him just in a more Choso way." I said, smiling cheekily. He chuckled in response as he pinched my cheeks hard.

______________

We rode almost all the rides in this amusement park, Choso was just so pale after the Drop Tower and the Dream catcher ride. He was sitting on the bench while I stood beside him, rubbing his back. "I'm sorry" I said, I probably traumatized him. "I'm not riding anything here anymore." He said, as he hugged my waist. I smiled as I ruffled his hair, humming lightly. "Let's eat first, before going home?" I asked as he nodded his head, getting up from the bench.

We're on our way to a restaurant that he had a reservation on, I was happily Exchanging banter with him in the car. I stilled when somebody called his phone, he immediately gave it to me. I answered it and Gojo and the others appeared in the screen. "Hello!" Naoya happily greeted, grinning. "How's the date?!" "Calm down, Satoru." Geto said. "It was fun! We rode everything in the amusement park!" "You rode Choso too?" "Sukuna Ryomen" Nanami scolded making me smirk at him.

"I will be." I said and they all immediately gasped dramatically. "Kidding." I said, smiling cheekily. "Where are you two going now?" Suguru asked as he was opening a glass of wine and then I suddenly heard a familiar voice. "Wait a minute are you at my grandparents house?!" I asked almost yelling loudly, making Choso flinch beside me. "Uhhm....---" Someone suddenly grabbed the phone from them.

"Mom?!" I yelled as she appeared on the camera she was scolding Gojo and the others. "What did I say abour disturbing their date?" She asked, I can't see their reaction for sure they're looking down right now. "Not too." "It's Choso's time today. Don't disturb them." mom continued to scold them, making me try to stop my laughter as Choso have this smile on his face.