Chapter 11

Sindreaquiri's POV

I gasped loudly as I got up, panting and sweating touching my body seeing that I'm still wearing my clothes. I covered my face with my palm closing my eyes. "God damnit, why am I dreaming this?" I whispered and harshly slapped both sides of my cheeks. "Wake up!" I said to myself, breathing heavily as I got up.

Walking in the bathroom to see my towel the bathrobe is already there. I quickly took off my clothes,walking in the shower room, opening the shower and letting the water soak me. I blushed hardly as I know that I just had a wet dream, and this never happened to me before! I might be going crazy.

I closed my eyes as I let the water do its job.

"Yeah that's it, lick the tip doll."

His voice echoes in my mind, making me open my eyes and slapping myself hard again. "Damn you sin! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled to myself, pulling my hair.

Toji's POV

"I have a weird dream." I said, as we finished rehearsing in the stage that we'll be performing on tonight. "Yeah? What is it?" Sukuna asked as he drinks some water. "It's just about-" "You fucking sin? Yeah me too." Sukuna said making me still and arched my brow at him. "Too blunt men." I said, hitting his head and he just released a deep chuckle.

"Are you really, okay with you know. Sharing the girl that you love?" I asked, looking at him. "Come on, Fushiguro. We all love her I can feel she probably feels the same for us and is just confused, and probably dense. But besides that she's the type of girl that will probably leave us if she can't choose, rather share than have her leave us." Sukuna said as he smiled.

"I don't get it though, I'm really a possessive man yet when it comes to you all I can't." He said, shrugging. "Oh~ Sukuna you love us!" Gojo said, with Geto behind him smiling widely. "You don't wanna lose us~" Naoya said as he placed his arms around my shoulder.
"We all love sin that's for sure." Nanami said, as he offered us each a burger. "And maybe, I don't mind sharing with you all." Nanami said as he unwrapped his burger, while Choso placed his arms around his shoulder taking a bite on Nanami's burger.

"There's seven of us and one of her, we can have a Monday boyfriend, Tuesday boyfriend and-" "We get it Satoru" Geto said as he ruffled Gojo's hair, smiling. "I'm pretty sure she's treating us all equally fair." Naoya said, I just listened to them talk. "True." Sukuna said, as he bite on his burger.

We all flinched when all of our phones started to ring, we opened it to see Ayato sending a pic to us. It was a picture of Sin on stage talking with Sanzu who had his arms on her waist, making me and the others frown. The message above the attachment says. 'You guys better hurry up, I want you all for my sister not this guy.'

I clicked my tongue as I stared at the image. "He's making a move, we really should hurry." Gojo said as he snickers.

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Hey, how are you and the boys?" I asked Nanami, who is on the other line as I get my nails done, and a designer presenting me some clothes that I should wear on Sanzu's concert tomorrow yet I shook my head and he searched for some other one. "We're doing fine and they're in the dressing room now, tomorrow they'll be on a flight again to move to the next country they'll visit they have 2 days for rehearsal on that place." He said.

"You'll be singing tomorrow right?" He asked, I hummed lightly. "Yeah, it's exhausting." I said, as I nodded my head at the designer. "Why?" He asked, asking me to tell more. "The rehearsal is just tiring, the dancing and whatever." I complained and he chuckled on the other line. "You can do it." He tried to motivate me, I just playfully rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah~" I said. "I felt like you rolled your eyes on me, ah who am I kidding, you did." He said, making me laugh lightly.