Chapter 19

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult and situations intended for mature readers only. 

Author's POV

Silence filled the car as they waited through the line. "This is boring as fuck,Chososi~" Sindrea said bluntly as she looks out the window making the man chuckle, "Why don't you, entertain yourself?" Choso suggested making Sin puff her cheeks, as Choso's hand is on her thighs. "You'll regret saying that." She said yawning softly as she stretched her body. Making the man's gaze follow. "Try me." He challenged making the competitive lady frown and look at him, with determined eyes.

Maybe I can make it up to him now. The lady thought, oh not only thought she decided. The risk of it all excites the not so innocent lady.

"You'll swallow your words." She said as she placed a hand in his thighs making him arch a brow. But is surely taking a hint. Making the man shake his head. "No, we're in the drive thru as we speak." She just shrugged and took off her seatbelt."You say no. Yet someone says otherwise" she said as she slowly crept her hand in his growing bulge. "F-fuck. Don't start something you can't finish, Sin!" He hissed and glared at her.

She raised a brow and cupped his bulge, giving it a light squeeze. "Oh, you'll finish alright." She said as she leaned pass him making his car seat move back a little for space. "I swear, Sin-" she shut him off by giving him a peck in the lips. "Shut it. I'm thirsty." She said and slowly unbuckle his belt. "Keep your eyes on the road."She said as she unbuttoned his pants. "And keep your mouth shut." His breath hitched as she slowly pulled out his shaft and stroked it lightly, as she peeks up to look at the line in front of it.

"10 minutes." She quoted in the air as she rubs her thumb against his tip teasingly as she looks at the line."Enough time for you to finish." She smirked as she slowly leaned down "F-fuck.... " he hissed as he felt her tongue twirled around his tip giving it a teasing suck before continuing to stroke it she felt his chest slightly going up and down in anticipation.

Making the lady smirk before slowly taking in his shaft in her mouth. "H-hmm~" she hummed lightly as the man groaned from the vibration making him grip in her hair lightly. "O-oh.... F-fuck...Sin" He bit his lower lip as she swirled her tongue around his shaft. She hummed lightly as she slowly moved her head as her hand moved with her pace stroking the remaining part she couldn't take. "H-hnng~ f-fuck that's i-it...." his grip in her hair tighten as his jaw clenched in pleasure.

She slowly pulled away as a string of saliva followed after her lips as she looked up at the man. "Move forward, Love. The car ain't gonna move on its own." She said as she continued to rub her thumb against his tip teasingly giving him a playful smirk.
He glared at her as she raised a brow and gave his shaft a light squeeze making him groan.

"F-fuck..." His breathing ragged as her smirk grew slowly leaning down and sliding his shaft back in her mouth swirling her tongue around it giving it a light suck as her hands played with his balls. "O-oh.... F-fuck" he hissed as I felt him move the car forward but also placing some strand of her hair in the side as he also guided her head to move. A naughty smile formed in her lips as she heard a noise from the drive thru speaker post but still continued to do her dirty work.

"U-uhmm...." The man cleared his throat "We'll get some..... F-fries the large one....three soda, A-add some burger, a-ah and...your bucket of chicken." the lady suddenly moves her head deeper making herself gag lightly against his length. "F-fuck!" He hissed loudly. "Excuse me, sir?" The person on the other side asked concerned. "T-that will be a-all." He immediately said rolling up the window as he gripped on the ladies head tightly as she continued to suck him dry.