"Then what-"

"There! My house. Let's go." I led him and here we are.

I opened the gate and came inside. Then I opened the door, it's not locked.

"Haze! My baby, I missed you!" my mom hugged me when she saw me. Then she turned on Airon. "Who is he? Your new boyfriend?"

"No mom! He's my neighbour and a friend." I said.

"Haze! I'm glad you came. Your mom really missed you and begging me to make you come home." my dad showed up. He's just like my mom, kind and sweet.

"Dad. I missed you both too."

He looked at Airon. "Who is he? Your new boyfriend?" see? just like mom?

I sighed. "He's my friend dad. I invited him to come with me."

"Good morning ma'am, sir." he greeted.

My parents look at each other and nodded. "Okay. Ahh put your things on your room first Haze. And his things too. What's your name again?"

"Airon, sir."

"Airon, yeah. We'll call you when the food's ready. Take a rest first."

"Yes. Thank you."- Airon.

We went to my room. I put our things on my cabinet and I told him to rest wherever he wants. Hehe I lay on my bed.

"Ahhhh I missed this."

"Why don't you go back and live here again." he's sitting on the couch. Yea I have that here in my room hehe.

"I can't." I stared at my ceiling. I can't live with her, I don't want to see her. I have more grudge on her than Harry.

"Why?"

"Because of my sis-"

"Hazeeee!" It was Semi. He's calling from outside my door.

I came to open it and he hugged me tight. He doesn't know that Airon's here. When he noticed, he pulled away and went close to him.

"Who are you?"- Semi.

Airon stood up. "I'm her friend."

"And why are you here?" - Semi.

"Semi, relax. I asked him to come with me. Be good to him, he's helping me in my house there."

He faced Airon again. "Just kidding bro haha!"

"So how are you all here Semi?" I asked.

"We're fine. But, let's talk about that while eating. Let's go, mom told me to call you and your friend." so he knew Airon's here?? HAHAHA.

We went to the dining and sat down. Airon's beside me while mom and Semi's on the other side and dad, of course in the middle.

"How are you there Haze? Are you eating good?"- Mom.

"Ahehe yes Mom." that was after he cooked for me.

"Liar." Airon mumbled. But we heard it so we looked at him.

"She's not eating healthy foods before she met me." he said.

"Airon? You don't have to say that." I pouted at him. Hmpp now, my Mom will be more worried.

"What?! I told you to eat or order foods at a resto if you can't cook!" -Mom. See?

"What do you mean before she met you?"- Dad.

"I'm teaching your daughter how to cook and forcing her to eat healthy foods. You wouldn't mind right, ma'am , sir?"- Airon.

"Of course! It's good that you're there to help our daughter. Thank you for that son."- Dad. Son?