Prologue 2

It's been a bit stressful but here's the next chapter!
꧁————————————————————꧂
That day Cale had gone back to his room and ordered no one to step inside. No one knew that he cried until his tears stopped falling. Cale didn't feel angry or anything sort of bad way of his new family members instead he felt wronged. His father had every right to get married again but why a year after his mother's death? Couldn't his father have waited until everything passed let him grieve his dead mother? The only question repeating itself was 'why?' but no one would answer. That day Cale had finally cried and let everything out that he was holding in.

A few years later Cale had been minding his own business before he found Basen being ridiculed by his cousins. From that day on ward he made a plan and he stuck by it. He acted as trash to secure his beloveds step-brother's spot in the family as well as his mother's. Everyone fell for his act as he started to throw bottles and pretend to be drunk but he only threw bottles of empty liquor to gang members and other bad people.

As the years went by this is how he acted. He became known as the trashy young master of the Henituse county. Everyone called him spoiled for acting this way while others called him trash, ungrateful, arrogant, and selfish. Everyone believed since he came from a wealthy family he had an amazing childhood so he had no reason to be the way he was.

Years passed when Cale was 18 he got beat up after making a rude remark on Harris village and after when he had awoken from his coma he later on admitted to having been wrong for that while also saying that the guy had no reason to beat him half to death for it. Ron and beacrox had left as well with the young man and didn't even care to leave a note or anything for him. Yet he didn't blame them as he was trash. "Why would they want to stay with trash like me?" Was his thought when he found out.

Later he found out his brother had been injured in an accident at the kings celebration. He was angry with himself for not being there for not doing anything to keep his brother safe. After that all the Henituse siblings became close and would be often seen in the garden talking and relaxing.

Then came the attack on the Henituse territory. Cale watched everyone die around him. His stepmother had risked her life for him and his siblings. He was carrying Lilly as they ran through a secret passage to escape after Basen had been caught in an explosion having killed him after much grief filled screams and cried Cale had grabbed his younger sister and ran with her in his arms. They both survived. It was just him and her from now on.

Cale after the fall of the Henituse territory had taken Lilly with him and they both tried to revive what they had lost. They found the very few people who survived the attack and raised the Henituse territory slowly. Cale now being the only family Lilly had left he became her caretaker as he raised her.

Everything was fine. Cale had joined the fighting along side the hero's as a soldier and would return home to Lilly and spend time with her then do paperwork before resting for the night. Then when he turned 40 the biggest war yet broke out and they went against white star. Cale fought until his last breath. He died. But what about Lilly? What would happen to her? What about the territory he had tried hard to rebuild and bring back?

As Cale took his last breath he heard a voice.
"𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘?"

"..."

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜."

"𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡....𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑."
----------------------
I͜͡ a͜͡m͜͡ s͜͡o͜͡ s͜͡o͜͡r͜͡r͜͡y͜͡ f͜͡o͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ w͜͡a͜͡i͜͡t͜͡ b͜͡u͜͡t͜͡ i͜͡v͜͡e͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡ s͜͡o͜͡ c͜͡a͜͡u͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡ u͜͡p͜͡ w͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ e͜͡x͜͡a͜͡m͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ f͜͡i͜͡n͜͡a͜͡l͜͡s͜͡ c͜͡o͜͡m͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ u͜͡p͜͡ I͜͡ h͜͡a͜͡d͜͡n͜͡t͜͡ h͜͡a͜͡d͜͡ t͜͡i͜͡m͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ u͜͡p͜͡d͜͡a͜͡t͜͡e͜͡.͜͡ F͜͡i͜͡n͜͡a͜͡l͜͡l͜͡y͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡ i͜͡ w͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡b͜͡l͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ g͜͡e͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ d͜͡o͜͡n͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ p͜͡u͜͡b͜͡l͜͡i͜͡s͜͡h͜͡ i͜͡t͜͡ s͜͡i͜͡n͜͡c͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ b͜͡u͜͡s͜͡ r͜͡i͜͡d͜͡e͜͡ i͜͡s͜͡ 2͜͡ h͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡s͜͡ l͜͡o͜͡n͜͡g͜͡.͜͡ I͜͡t͜͡s͜͡ c͜͡u͜͡r͜͡r͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡l͜͡y͜͡ 9͜͡:͜͡0͜͡9͜͡p͜͡m͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ i͜͡m͜͡ o͜͡n͜͡ m͜͡y͜͡ b͜͡a͜͡c͜͡k͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ s͜͡c͜͡h͜͡o͜͡o͜͡l͜͡ f͜͡r͜͡o͜͡m͜͡ a͜͡ t͜͡r͜͡i͜͡p͜͡.͜͡