S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord

Start from the beginning

Realisation hit [Name] hard. "What... But I gave you guys enough time to place the Helmet, what happened after that."

Misako looked down. "After you were knocked unconscious your hand let off the clock allowing you power to escape. To make up for lost time the clock had started to move at an unordinary fast pace..." She turned to her son. "Now Lloyd must face his father."

"But where's Nya?" Dr Juliens asked.

[Name] turned to Jay confused when he saw Kai looking at him with a sympathetic look. 'What did I miss?' He thought.

"She's been taken by the Overlord, but will get her back." Wu Assured. "At this moment there are bigger things at stake. Including all of Ninjago itself."

Jay scoffed. "Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my- Uh, my... -You know."

"And she is my sister, I know her being captured is tough but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see her again." Kai spoke up reassuring Jay.

Wu nodded and turned to his nephew. "Lloyd, your focus gives the strength to invoke the Power of the Golden Dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders."

"But sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father... I... froze. I can't fight him." Lloyd expressed feeling helpless in their situation.

"You must," Wu stated, leaving no room for any argument. "It is written in the strolls."

"Remember, your father is just as scared." Misako comforted.

"Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." Wu declared as Kai pulled his hood down and ignited his sword.

"You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You have my fire."

"You have earth." Cole joined.

"And my ice," Zane added.

"And lightning!" Jay piped up.

With their confidence, they give Lloyd a sense of hope. "We're all in this together, kid," Cole smirked.

Lloyd raised a brow. "What are we waiting for? Let's suit up!"

THEY ALL SPRINTED TOWARDS the Stone Warrior camp with Lloy leading

THEY ALL SPRINTED TOWARDS the Stone Warrior camp with Lloy leading. "Get down," Lloyd ordered when the camp had come into his view. They all listed and lowered themselves.

"They won't know what hit them," Kai muttered under his breath. "Time to chop wood."

Once they were given orders from Lloyd to pursue, they all ran towards the camp's wooden wall and kicked them down. "NINJA GO!"

It was empty.

"Uh, where the heck is everybody?" Jay questioned as they all pulled up their hoods. "Ugh. And here I was all ready to release the thunder!" Cole groaned making his way to the front.