Chapter 18 Revealing the past

Comincia dall'inizio

After listening to this I tightly hug her from behind, and I can feel tears on my hand.

She said in a low tone; There are a lot of things I have to tell you, Viraj, but for now let's end here.

She turned towards me, but i immediately hug her and that's it she broke down into tears and said; Viraj they are monsters, they always torture me like that, but Raj I'm just a child, why they are torturing me what have I done to them, i literally don't have any greed of my property or anything, I just want everyone to be happy....

As she is going to continue, I hold her both cheeks with both of my palms and say, looking deep in her eyes; Shhh bacha Shaant!! I know you face so much, I know but now I'm here for you, I'll protect you my baby from these monsters, no one will ever hurt my iris.

I kissed her forehead and said; It's okay now I'm with you.

By saying this I picked her up and took her to the bed, making her lay down comfortably.

As I'm going to stand up she held my little finger and said; Don't go Raj!! please.

I smiled and replied; You don't have to say please to me Trisha, you have the right to order me, Ye Viraj Agnihotri bas apni biwi ke aage jhukta hai or apni biwi se hi darta hai.
(Viraj Agnihotri just bows down in front of his wife and is afraid of his wife only.)

She chuckled and just lay down beside her, she put her head on my chest and I also held her waist and from another hand I started to pat her head slowly.

And after some time I listened to her slow snoring voice.

I smiled and slowly put her head back to the pillow.

Make her lay down comfortably, I kiss her forehead and peck her lips slowly.

I said very slowly; Sleep well little wifey, I'm coming in just sometime.

Then I leave the bedroom, and make my way to the office room.

I called Ishaan and he also picked the call, I said; Dheeraj Uncle is Trisha's father ishaan.

Ishaan is in a sleep and he suddenly said; Viraj Mazak kyu kar Raha itni raat mei, unki toh beti toh par accident mei mar gayi thi na? Aisa hi bataya tha sabne.
(Why Viraj you are joking so late at night? Didn't his daughter die in an accident? That's what everyone said.)

I replied; No Ishaan, her custody has been given to her uncle and aunty and they have been hiding her from the world.

Ishaan confusingly asked how do you know this and how are you so sure?

I smiled and said; Because she shared her past and mentioned about her parents, and I know she can't lie to me.

He said excitedly; It means she is....

As he can complete the sentence I completed it; Yes ishaan you are thinking right.

He said proudly; Dekha! Ab ho gaya destiny mei vishwash tujhe?
(See now you will also believe in destiny)

I replied; Jabse woh aayi hai tabse mujhe har cheez mei vishwash hone laga hai.
(Since she has arrived, I have started to have faith in everything.)

He asked teasingly; But wait a minute did she forgive you?

I replied; Of Course Yes! I already told you that she will forgive me.

I continued; But Now I'll cancel all the projects with her uncle Mr Keshav Thakur, he torture my iris and now he will see hell on earth by me.

Ishaan replied; Okay but now I'm sleeping, we will talk about this later.

I cut the call and just thinking about all the things.