Chapter 18 Revealing the past

Start from the beginning

Whenever she gets hurt my aunty starts panicking for her, but for me she never panics and says that it's just a small scratch.

But then after 1 week my aunty came to my room at 4 Am and woke me up.

She said; Trisha wake up and do household chores.

I just woke up and said, "There are lots of maids who will do that work.

But she doesn't listen to me, grab my hair, and take me outside of my room forcefully, she pushed me towards the floor, slapped me hard and said; Just clean the whole house, and from now you will do cleaning, washing clothes, dishes and all the rest of the work, and if you will not do this, I'll not give you a bite of food instead I'll give you dog food to eat.

Tears are continuously streaming from my eyes, but she doesn't care and goes to her room.

I started doing all the work. I'm just a 12 years old girl and without my parents my life has become hell.

And their daughter I don't know why she always irritates me and treats me like a piece of shit.

One day just for enjoyment she left her dog behind me in the garden when I'm cutting grass. I ran all over the garden but I slipped and her dog bit me on my legs.

But they didn't call any doctor instead of that My aunty applied spices on my injury, and that night I literally cried because it's paining Me like it's my last day.

Even my uncle didn't do anything, because he started to beat me with a belt whenever he was angry, he always beat me at night, cursed me and my parents.

After that dog incident I literally have a fear of dogs, I only know how I live there.

Even they sometimes give me leftover food of their dog, and when I don't eat that food, they forcefully make me eat. After some days I got a fever but my aunt took me under the shower and made me bathe with a cold shower, she made me stand there the whole day.

But at last I fainted and little I know she just left me there, I was literally living like hell.

After some time I woke up and saw my uncle, he was smiling and said to me; Trisha you have to be like a good child for tomorrow because a lawyer is coming to see you whether we are taking care of yours or not. So tomorrow you will be quiet all day or else I know how to make you quiet.

After saying this he left my room and I am just crying. He didn't even ask about my health, why did he ask, they only want money and my father's business. That's why they are not killing me.

After this my aunty came to the room and said; Now you will have food, so go and make something to eat.

I replied to her in a very low tone; But aunty i am not well, I can't even stand up properly.

But she is an evil woman, she forcefully took me to the kitchen and said; If you do not cook food, I'll put poison in your food.

After that day I was afraid that what if they would put poison in my food.

I know they will not do that but I'm just a child who is literally going through something everyday.

From that day I'm waiting for my death, because I only know how much they beat me, torture me everyday like I'm their slave and puppet who don't feel any pain or any emotions.

*Flashback ends*