Chapter 218: Sorry, I Accidentally Crushed You

Start from the beginning

So this was how Jennie treated him when he was drunk. She was gentle, patient and intimate.

Lisa tilted his head and glanced at the girl who was sound asleep. His smile reached his eyes.

***

Wen Yongwei had been traumatized by the Changning Film Festival and wanted to compose a few new songs to release. Thus, she had been in seclusion for the past two days and focused on composing.

Of course, if she wanted to create a theme song for the movie, she had to be prepared.

When Wen Yongwei heard that Jennie was also fighting for a chance to compose a theme song, she felt that time was of the essence.

“Good luck,” Kang Cheng encouraged her.

As far as Kang Cheng knew, Jennie had been focused on school for the past two days. She probably did not have the time to concentrate on composing.

That was true. The college entrance examination was around the corner and Jennie’s results were not up to scratch yet. She definitely had to spend more time on her textbooks.

Jennie was indeed in class, but she quickly released a new song, “Hee Shua Shua”.

The song this time was especially cheerful, and the lyrics were especially fitting for young people. It had only been a night since it was released, and people could already be heard humming “Ahaha, ahaha…” everywhere.

When Wen Yongwei heard the song, her nails snapped as they dug into her palm. It had only been a few days since Jennie had posted the new song? Why had she done it again?

Wen Yongwei’s new song had just begun production.

In order to compete for the movie’s theme song creation opportunity, had Shi Jin really used all her trump cards?

If Jennie heard this, she would probably shrug and say, “Sorry, I accidentally crushed you.”

It was such a coincidence. She couldn’t possibly accidentally choose the same time that Wen Yongwei would release her song every time, right?

***

At the mahjong table, Yuxiu Hua was playing mahjong with a few wealthy ladies.

While playing mahjong, everyone chatted about various things.

The topic unknowingly shifted to Jennie.

Mrs. Li asked, “I heard that Jennie doesn’t return to the Kim family anymore. Is that true?”

“Of course it’s true. How could she have the cheek to come back?” Mrs. Huang said. “Wait a minute, 20,000 yuan, bang.”

Yuxiu Hua retracted her hand, which was holding the cards, and said indifferently, “In any case, she’s not from the Kim family, so it’s fine if she doesn’t go back.”

“Then she doesn’t care about the Kim family’s assets?” Mrs. Li gossiped. “Didn’t I hear that she always visited Old Master Kim?”

Mrs. Gao, who was sitting opposite Yuxiu Hua, didn’t get along well with Yuxiu Hua. When she heard this, she couldn’t help pouting. “What do you care about the family assets? Didn’t Jennie just give her 2.4 million to Old Master Kim last time so that he could buy some food to eat? That young lady doesn’t even care about money anymore, so why should she care about the family assets? I heard from others that people in the entertainment industry can easily reach a commercial worth of several million dollars.”

The words ‘2.4 million’ would smack Yuxiu Hua across the face every time.

The card that she had thrown out just happened to hit the nail on the head. She was a little angry. “The Kim family has been saving 2.4 million for Jennie. No one has ever intended to use her. If she wants to leave, they naturally have to return the money. Will the Kim family miss this bit of money?”