CHAPTER 13

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

HOORIYA'S POV

"Over there." The woman points out. I didn't know that girl, but I started walking towards her just to greet her maybe we can become friends.

As I am walking, I hear Sana call me. "Hooriya!!!" I turn around and she whisper-yells at me "Where were you? The dance is about to start!"

"Umm aunty I have to go, my friend is calling me. I will meet her later." I told her, showing her the brightest smile I have. She smiled back and nodded.

"You know her?" Sana asks me to which I reply "Nope, just talked about here and there. She wanted me to meet her daughter." I tell her honestly.

"Anyways let's go!!" Sana gets hyped up.

"Where is Nabeel??" I ask Sana. "Oh he is over there with his friend 'Bazil'." She tells me. "What? Bazil is here??" I didn't know he would be here.

"Obviously, it's his cousin's wedding!" Sana exclaims. "Follow me Hoor!" Sana orders. "Yes yes, I am right behind you ma'am. This frock is a bit heavy.." I tell Sana. Why does she walk so fast?

If Bazil is here, that means his elder brother, Zaviyar is also here.... Ahhhh why does this always happen to me??

Now, he will again start that 'PaNiC AtTaCk' thing. I mimic him in my mind while walking when I suddenly bump into someone. Great Hooriya! How bad can your day go, after taking his name!?

Shit! Where did Sana go.... Ahhhhh because of my clumsiness, I have to find her now and right now deal with this tall tower.

The person turns around, his jaw clenched, kurta dirty, making me burst into laughter, but I tried to control it. (Focus on the word tried)

As soon as I saw Zaviyar's angry face, I couldn't help but giggle. His face was getting redder every passing second.

Thank god this corner doesn't have many people, or he would've created a scene here.

Is there an angry staring game going on? Why is he not saying anything? LOL I wish I could take a photo of his face right now, his expression is EPICCC.... It was a nice kurta though...

You were the one to ruin his clothes!

Yeah yeah! I am a human being.. now shut up!

"What is wrong with you huh?" Zaviyar asks angrily. "Oh you finally talked! I thought you were dumb or something." I give a sarcastic remark, which is adding fuel to the fire.

He suddenly holds my hand from my shoulder harshly and shouts at me angrily. "TUMHARI PROBLEM KIA HAI? JAB DEKHO CHEEZEN KHARAB KARNE AAJATI HO!"
(WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? YOU ALWAYS COME TO RUIN THINGS!)

He is scary, from the way he held me. I was at a loss of words. I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying. What the hell is wrong with me... I was just laughing and now crying...

Control Hooriya Control! Still I couldn't control myself and started crying with hiccups.

"Why are you crying now? Weren't you laughing, a few seconds ago?" His voice is suddenly calmer than before.

"N..nnothingg." I managed to speak in between hiccups. He is something else, one moment his eyes were dark and showed no emotion and now he is being a soft person.

"Look, ahhh.. I am sorry." I hear him saying sorry, which makes me look up. We both share eye contact. He removes the tear from my eyes and I move back a little. Did he just apologize? Truly Bipolar!

"You ruined my kurta and you always bump like this. I hated it, I am sorry for shouting at you." He says with a hidden emotion in his eyes.

Why am I like this? I shouldn't cry like this in front of him. He is surely going to make fun of me.

"I need to go.." I say this and leave the place.

I walked fast to find Sana and found her after searching for a few minutes, she was talking to Nabeel and Minal. I opened my front camera and checked my face, all was good, so I walked up to them.

"I was looking for you Hoor!" Sana complained. "You were the one who left me behind!" I retorted.

"Okay guys! C'mon it's our turn. You all remember all the steps?" Minal asked everyone to which we all replied in unison "Yessssss."

The first turn was of the bride's side which I completely missed because of that accident. Sana told me it wasn't good and they weren't even coordinating with each other.

Our song was "Haaye dil". Yes, Minal changed it, after searching for new songs.

We all went to the stage and our turn was a Blast! Everyone loved it so much. Even Bazil was vibing on that song.

I was tired after dancing, I came to take a seat, when again I saw him. His clothes were changed though. White Kurta Shalwar is looking so good on him! I thought green was the one, but he slayed white too.

Bazil and Zaviyar performed on the stage. I didn't know he could dance that well too!

What do you know about him dumbo!

They danced on "Shakar Wandaan" and all the girls were drooling over them. Still we did better than him.

"Someone seems to be interested." Sana speaks as she gets near me. "Shut up. I am just watching Bazil's dance." I replied to her.

"I remember him wearing Green Kurta Shalwar, why did he change though? He was looking so hot in them." When did she see him? "His best friend is also here, shall we meet him then? I bet he is looking better than him" I say mockingly to which she rolls her eyes.

AUTHOR'S POV

After They finished performing, Bazil went where Nabeel, Hooriya and Sana were.

Bazil and Nabeel were arguing about who danced better and roasting each other like kids, while Sana and Hooriya were enjoying their argument.

With every second passing by, Hooriya was getting hungrier. 'dinner time is still one hour away from us. How long do I have to wait?' Hooriya thought.

"Bachon! Inse milo ye Mr Zafar hain! Mere kaafi purane dost." Hooriya's father introduced them, with a handsome Man in his forties. (Kids! Meet him, he's Mr Zafar, an old friend of mine.)

"Assalam alaikum Uncle!" Everyone greeted him. "Kese hain aap?" Hooriya asked him. (How are you?) "Alhamdulillah bilkul theek beta! Aap bataen kesi hain?" (Alhamdulillah completely fine beta! You tell me how you are?)

"Mai bhi theek hun" All of them smiled and continued having a conversation until the same woman, whom Hooriya was talking to earlier, came towards them and called Mr Zafar. Then Hooriya's father introduced her and she was Mrs Zafar.

"I have met her." Hooriya told everyone. "Oh really? When?" Her father asked. "She was introducing me to her daughter, but I couldn't meet her." Hooriya replied.

"Well, my daughter, her name is Ayesha. Ayesha, come over here" Mrs Zafar called Ayesha.

Hooriya's father introduced his whole family to Mr Zafar and Mr Zafar did the same too.

Nabeel and Bazil were already friends, everyone was so happy. Maheen (Mrs Zafar) too found a friend that is Sameera (Mrs Jamshed).

All of them were enjoying a lot, when suddenly someone interrupted their meeting. "Mujhe bhool gaye?" (Did you all forget me?)

-------

TO BE CONTINUED ✨

How was this chapter? Did you guys like it?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Cya!!!