CHAPTER 3

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

"You think I will collaborate with your company after watching this?" Mr Shehzad says angrily.

'Did we make a mess?'

'Was it not that good?'

'Was the presentation that bad?'

'Did he expect something better?'

Thousands of questions started to fill my mind.

"Is there a problem sir?" My PA asked.

"I LOVE THIS!!, MAN!!" Mr Shehzad replied excitedly.

'Wew'

That's what came out of my mouth, I was relieved.

"Thank you Mr Shehzad!". That's all I could say. I was really nervous about this presentation, when he made that comment, I was scared. Thank god he liked it.

"Mr Zaviyar I am impressed by your work and I would love to collaborate with your company." Mr Shehzad stated before shaking hands with me.

We discussed collaboration and ideas further. After I look at the clock it's 11 am almost lunch time. I have to go for lunch with Hamza today.

After finishing the meeting, Hamza called me and we went to the nearest restaurant, which is Hamza's favorite place to eat.

After going there Hamza started asking me questions about life and meetings. I hate when he does this, but I know he is just trying to make a conversation with me, something which is really hard.

*********

HOORIYA'S POV

"Kia hai yaar! Ajeeb assignment pe assignment!!! Abhi to shuru hua ha ye year senior ban gaye to kia jaan lengy ye log??" I complained.
(What the heck! Why are they giving us so many assignments? This year just started, will they take our lives?!)

"Yar Hoor, bs ye aakhri saal hai. Jhel lengy kisi bhi tarah." Sana replied.
(Hoor, this is the last year. We will tolerate it somehow.)

"Mai college khtm krne k baad yahan bomb phaardungi! Itne assignments kon deta ha yrrrr!" I said angrily.
(I will bomb this college after finishing! Who the heck gives so many assignments??)

I was furious and stressed. The year has just started and our teachers think we are some sort of robots who will complete all assignments immediately. I got one assignment for each subject and I have to submit all of them by next week.

Sana always listens to my complaints and gives me suggestions. Even though I always talk shit yet she never gets tired of me and I love it.

"Aajao lunch krne bahar chalte bunk maar k!" Sana said to divert my mind. I liked her idea so I quickly said yes.

"Good Idea!!! Let's go!!!" I said excitedly.

We went to a restaurant that was a bit away from our college so that nobody notices us.

The restaurant was not very crowded and the ambiance was perfect! I ordered coffee and Sana ordered the specials.

Sana is the only person whom I love to talk soooo much. We met at the college and became friends almost the same day. I mean I talk A LOT! but Sana, she is really a good listener. Sometimes she zones out and I have to bring her back to our world, maybe she has her own reasons, so I can't force her to tell me.

After 10 minutes our order was being placed in front of us and it was mouthwatering. The coffee looked really delicious so I took a sip right away.

"I love this coffee so much yarrr!!!!" I said while drinking the coffee. 

"You haven't tried their specials yet!" Sana said pointing out the food we had on our table.

"I will eat all of it! Just keep calm my dear. They don't call me Hooriya Ali Khan for nothing!" I said sassily. Sana laughed at my dialogue.

When I tried the food, it was soo good that I could not stop myself from eating all of it. Sana was looking at me eating.

"You ate all of it already??" She asked surprised.

"Yes ma'am. It was so good! I loved itttt!" I said excitingly while getting up.

"Sir, where's the restroom?" I asked the guy who seemed to be the restaurant staff.

"On your right ma'am." He replied.

I went there and found the restroom. After doing my business, I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. After I was finished, I went outside.

I was thinking of asking Sana to go somewhere else for fun like a park or something because I am bored.

I was deep in my thoughts while walking towards our table, when suddenly I bumped into someone and I slipped.

"AHHHHH"

------------

To be Continued ✨

How was this Chapter?

Did you guys like it?

Make sure to leave your Comments.

Cya!!