Chapter 16 - Damage

(JACKSON'S P.O.V:)
That's not all.... But if I tell her, then she will never look me in the eye again. Heck, she probably wouldn't even want to be in the same building again.
I will never tell her. I will take my secret to my grave if I have to.

Dani, I'm sorry......
I chose for you to be alone.
-----------------------------------
(DANI'S P.O.V:)
I can't move.
I can't talk.
I can't eat.
I can't sleep.
I feel like I am drowning. Like I am being crushed under the weight of the world. That thousands, no, MILLIONS of people are standing there, laughing and suffocating me - when really, there is nobody there at all.
Am I going crazy? Am I insane?

At least I have Jackson.
Because I know that no matter how much of a bitch that I can be, he will love me, protect me.

He will never do anything to hurt me.

Help me, somebody.....
The monster inside is eating me up, bit by bit by bit.......
-----------------------------------
(JACKSON'S P.O.V:)
I walk into my room.
It has been three days since I have told Dani the truth - well, as much of the truth that I can tell her without crying - and all she has done in those three days is lie down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.
I give her a drink every 2 hours, but she barely finishes a small glass.
I give her a meal every 4 hours, but she doesn't touch it.

It worries me that I might loose her soon. For the week or so that she has been with me, she has noticeably changed.

She has always been slim, but her rib cage was poking through her skin, showing of every single bone.
Her eyes look saggy.
Her skin has paled.
Her hair has thinned (That makes me seem like a stalker, but.... YOLO?)

And I know deep down that it's all MY fault.
I have broken us apart.