Loki x Reader Part 3

Deathlox13

Previously

"Maybe one day we can move on and be happy and try again." You mumble against his neck. Loki starts to chuckle.

"Yes we most definitely can, my sweet (y/n), we certainly can." Loki kisses you on the forehead and you close your eyes in bliss. Maybe Thor's idea wasn't so bad after all.

Now

You sit in one of the green chairs in the cell you share with Loki, blissfully unaware of what happening in the world around you, as you read one of the many books Frigga brings for the pair of you to read. You feel Loki's gaze on you as he sits in the green chair across from yours. You ignore his stare, trying to focus on the book only to give up with a sigh at his unrelenting stare.

"What is the matter Loki?" You ask while folding the corner of your page and placing the book down in your lap.

"It seems as though Thor has brought his pet to Asgard." He said while leaning back in his chair, his legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles.

"Oh really? Why would Thor bring a midgardian to Asgard?" You ask while picking your book up from your lap, eager to get back to the mysterious world hidden inside the book.

"She appears to have absorbed an ancient power sought out by the Dark Elves that was lost centuries ago."

"Yes, well, as entertaining at it may seem it has nothing to do with us, Loki." You reprimand him while continuing to read your book.

"My love-" He begins but you cut him off.

"No Loki, you can get us into a lot of trouble with all this gossip, especially from Odin. Two months ago I would have said stir everyone up, but now? With the risks that we are currently facing, especially with my health at the moment I can't let you anymore."

"(Y/n), we have been in here for two years, we are never getting out."

"Don't say that! I need to get out! I refuse to raise a child in a prison, Loki. You now that." Loki moves from his seat and kneels in front of you, capturing your elegant hands in his.

"I promise you, (y/n). That I will find a way out of here and I will protect you and our child to the best of my ability, even if it kills me." You stare into his calculating eyes and you frown slightly.

"That was incredibly sweet Loki but also a little unnerving. If I lost you again I don't know what I would do with myself." You said while placing your right hand on his left cheek.

"But you won't, I give you my word." He said with a look of determination and you know that when he is determined to do something, there is nothing that can stop him.

"Alright, I trust you." You whisper while leaning in to kiss him sweetly. You both smile into the kiss, things might just be turning around for you both after all.