2:5

Five almost expected to see Honey following him like the little shadow she was, and was glad she had just as little patience for the others as he did as she met him outside in the alley

Her eyes scanned him up and down as the door shut behind her, a disgruntled look on her face, but before she could get the chance to say a word a pebble bounced off the wall between them, thrown from above.

She watched it skitter across the floor before snapping her head up at the sound a womans voice.

Honey didn't exactly expect to see Lila dressed in all black save for her red doc martin boots while standing atop the roof, but as she did her suspicions about the woman snapped into place.

The mini skirts and smudgy black eyeshadow had been a given, about two to three decades out from where they were, and her hair (like her own) conformed to a mismatch of time periods. She had her suspicions the second she saw her, unsure exactly why although knowing deep down and doing her best to avoid any contact with her.

As Lila smiled in that wicked, familiar way and tilted her head at them while wiggling her fingers in a wave, something had Honey's entire mind screeching to a halt.

And then she was gone, just baiting them to chase after her without so much of an attempt to hide it, and that look on her face-

Honey jolted forwards to stop Five who had already set off after her. Her hand clamped around his forearm and stopped him in place.

He saw the troubled look on her face instantly and hesitated.

"Five, she's commission."

"I know."

"No, you don't-" her words ceased to form in her mouth as she closed her eyes, unsure how to possibly tell him that she felt something very off with the whole situation. She tried again, only able to tell him, "this isn't a good idea."

Paranoia clung to her throat, forming a lump there.

He dipped his head regretfully. "I don't know if you've noticed, Honey, but we don't have a lot of other options."

"I had noticed, thank you," she said evenly back. Paranoia crept up her spine like a spider, creating a web inside her skull making it difficult to think.

"Trap or not, if she has some kind of information we need, I have no choice but to take the bait." He told her earnestly.

Honey regarded him in silence for a moment, unable to come up with any words of combat him, nor to express her paranoia moving through her mind like a fast acting poison. She watched him turn and go, and hesitated before following him.

When she did, she did so with a head full of nerves, fingers gripping the ends of her sleeves into her palm, nails digging into the fabric as she tried catching up with him. She struggled due to her leg but pushed herself, not wanting to leave him alone with this terrible feeling forming in her gut. It screamed at her to grab him and turn in the other direction.