"Four and X can recover," said Eraser.

"Exactly. So we need to call Four and X, and ask them to recover our dead friends, and then we can probably tell you who killed us since they won't be able to kill all of us again," I said.

"Good idea!" Pencil said, grabbing her phone. She then dialed 2763, Four's phone number.

Pencil POV

Come on, pick up pick up pick up....

"Hello?" Four said over the phone.

"Four! We need your help, Liy, Remote, Lightning, Pen, Ice Cube, Pie, Bottle, and Bracelety all got murdered and were coded out of the recovery center so we can't recover them. Can you, Two and/or X come back to Goiky to recover anyone who dies?" I asked.

"Hm... Well, I'm sure Two would LOVE  to come..." Four said.

I then heard Two from the other end of the phone. "You're right, I would! I don't know how to recover, but I could probably fix the code in the recovery center to add them back. I'm not entirely sure how though, so Four! You should come with me in case I can't figure it out!"

"....fine," Four said.

"Great! We'll be there ASAP!" said Two.

"Thanks!" I said, and Four hung up.

"Two and Four are coming soon!" I said. "Two is going to try to fix the recovery center, and if they can't figure out how, Four is also coming to recover everyone."

3rd Person POV

"It'll be a nice brotherly bonding experience for them," said Eraser.

Marker and Pencil both then looked sad, being reminded of Pen.

"O-oh, sorry, I forgot..." said Eraser.

Two and Four then teleport beside the three of them.

"We're here!" said Two. "Now, where's the recovery center?"

"Right where you left it," said Pencil. 

"Got it."

Two teleports the five of them to the recovery center.

Tree POV

I was with Black Hole, not going anywhere in particular, when I noticed Marker, Pencil, Eraser, Two and Four by the recovery center! Oh acorn, they're gonna recover everyone, and then they'll know I killed them, and they'll tell Black Hole, and-

"Tree? Are you okay? You look kinda stressed all of a sudden," said Black Hole.

"I'm fine! Totally fine," I lied. "I uh... I gotta go. See you later?"

"Oh, uh, bye, I guess..." said Black Hole.

I quickly ran off, leaving Black Hole confused. 

"PILLOW!" I said.

"Woah, Tree, what's wrong, why are you so panicked?" asked Pillow.

"Two and Four are back! And I don't think I can kill them!" I said.

"Why not?" asked Pillow.

"I can't just kill the algebraliens, they're much harder to kill than objects!" I said.

"Don't you have a Zap Ray?" asked Pillow.

"Oh. Yeah."

"You didn't need to come panicking to me," said Pillow.

"I guess I didn't. Welp, bai!" I said and left. 

I walked over to the recovery center to see Two trying to figure out how to change the code. He must not know that there's a separate device (that I happen to have) to change the code.

Well, he's not that big of an issue. But Four on the other hand... He can regenerate contestants out of his hand. I grabbed my Zap Ray and aimed it at Four. However, I missed a little and hit Pencil instead.

...whoops.

Eh whatever. Marker recovered her, and since I didn't actually mean to kill Pencil, she could be recovered. I shot it again, this time I hit Four. He got obliterated into nothingness.

"Hey uh, Two? Four died. Can you please quickly find how to add people back into the recovery center?" said Eraser.

"I'm trying, but I can't figure it out!" said Two.

"Alright, well, I need to go, I hope you figure it out soon," said Pencil.

"Bye, Pencil," said Two.

"Bye. Make sure to recover my brother Pen or girlfriend Liy first if and when you figure it out because I wanna see them again the most," said Pencil.

"Will do," Two said as Pencil walked off.

"I should also go," said Marker. "I have a feeling the murderer is out to get me, so I should probably hide." You are correct, Marker. He walked off after saying bye to Two and Eraser. I followed him silently. I remembered Ice Cube's idea about kidnapping me to get me to stop killing, and I decided to kidnap Marker so he couldn't stop me! It's the perfect plan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! >:D

Yeah I like leaving you off on cliffhangers lol

Anyway uh, the chapter was long enough already so I stopped it there

I'm running out of things to say here lol

- Crystal, CEO of Poly Pact