Luna:*chuckles* you can't change someone thinking Yoongi you just have to trust in your partner *smile*

Trust?how can I trust a seducer what if she will fall for other man?what if other man will manipulate her it's ok she is mine and no one can change it soon I will convince her to stop her work I am enough for both of us

--*Meanwhile*--

Liana Pov

I was sitting at the bar counter with Jimin and we was drinking hmm....Luna is not here and honestly I am missing her but ok finally she is happy with the love of her life I don't want yo ruin her moment

Jimin:so.....missing your girlfriend? *looks at liana*

Liana:*laughs* it's been 10 years you ship me with her but trust me I am 100% straight

Jimin:then why there is no boy in your life atleast come and date me *pout*

Liana:really?will you date me?what about Jennie? *teasing tone*

Jimin:wait......did Luna told you about her? *rolls eyes*

Liana:no way jerk don't forget I am your friend it's very easy for me to know what you're hiding *smirk*

Jimin:ahh....Liana I confess that I love her very much I have so many girls for time pass but only she can be my girlfriend *whined*

Liana:then go and confess her Jimin why both you and Luna is so fool?why you both never tries to confess *sips whiskey*

Jimin:I don't know about Luna but in my case I am afraid our friendship will get ruin you know for me friendship matters more then relationship *sips whiskey*

Liana:ahh....I don't know cuz you're also right in your place I am happy that Luna is finally happy with Yoongi *calm tone*

Jimin:yeah....I am also happy for her now I just want to see her pregnant *smirk*

Liana:wait which type of fantasy this is Jimin? *disappointed look*

Jimin:yaa.....i mean she will have her family so she will be happy *laughs nervously*

Liana:whatever *rolls eyes*

Jimin:ohh....Liana you're going to be 24 after 4 months just find a boy for yourself *smirk*

Liana:no need I am good infact I am happy like that *glared*

Jimin:umm......but I am sure there will be a boy who will be opposite of you but you both will fall madly for eachother *looks at liana*

Liana:don't curse me like that Jimin *sips whiskey*

Jimin:ahh....Liana please take me to my warehouse Yoongi hyung is not here and I am already wasted with drinks *drunk voice*

I sighed and then smiled looking at him why he is like that I slowly dragged him to his car and moved towards his warehouse

--*Next Evening*--

Luna Pov

I called my members here to inform them about my mission ahh.....3 months in South America I just hope the mission  will completed I walked towards the bar counter and here all 5 of them waiting for me I sat between Liana and Jimin they both looked at me confusingly

Jimin:all....good? *raised eyebrow*

I was about to say something suddenly I felt icy sensation on my back and I moaned unknowingly but soon I covered it with a cough I turned around and saw my boyfriend Min Yoongi smirking at me

Yoongi:hello Luna darling *smirk*

Luna:who says hello like that? *amazed*

Yoongi:its Yoongi style you'll nit understand *creased her cheek*

Luna:some day your style will make me breathless *rolls eyes*

Yoongi:for sure and that will be my pleasure *dramatic tone*

Liana & Jennie:umm...can we discuss now? *rolls eyes*

Jimin:oh...no I am enjoying this *sips whiskey*

Jennie:fuck you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:I didn't knew you think like that about me *whispered in her ear*

Jennie:I think many things should I tell you or show you *points gun at his throat*

Jimin:cool down girl *chuckles* you're the first girl who are able to make my heart BOOM BOOM *side eyeing her*

Jennie:enough Jimin nowadays your flirting is getting on high level *flustered look*

Jimin:isn't good? *leans towards her face*

Jennie:no it's bad very bad *glared*

Liana & Lisa:can we please now discuss *disappointed look*

Luna:yeah...sure basically guys tomorrow morning I am living for South America and I will come back after 3 months *calm tone*

Liana:what the hell why you didn't told me before it's ok I will just pack necessary things *serious tone*

Luna:no I am going alone Liana basically I want to expand my drug business and for that I have to convince the mafia king of South America and he gave me a offer if I will be his personal assistant for 3 moths then he will help me to expand my business *calm tone*

Liana:why personal assistant tho? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:he wants to check my capability *looks at liana*

Jimin:well ok it's only about 3 days *sips whiskey*

Jennie & Liana:are you deaf? *yelled loudly*

Jimin:what? *looks at them*

Yoongi:she is going for 3 months Jimin *rolls eyes*

Jimin:what the fuck 3 months?????what will I do without you these three months?????? *yelled loudly*

Luna:stop it Jimin so yeah that's it guys now I am going to pack my bags and Liana in Mt absence the responsibility of club and my warehouse will be on yours I hope you'll manage it perfectly *smile*

Liana:for sure I will Luna just take care of yourself *smile*

I smiled and walked towards my room to finish my packing I can feel someone is following me he walked inside my room and closed the door I turned towards him and rolled my eyss ahhh....why he is here to annoy me now?

Yoongi:Luna is it the reason you asked me last night if I will miss or not *deep voice*

Luna:yes....Yoongi and now please leave I have to do many things *annoyed tone*

Yoongi:Luna you'll be in South America for 3 months with that mafia king-

Luna:so?are you thinking that I will sleep with him and we will fuck eachother? *annoyed tone*

Yoongi:not gonna lie yes I am thinking this *walks towards her*

Luna:he is married Yoongi beside this he is very well mannerd he never touched any girl expect his wife and the first thing is don't you trust me *grab his collar*

Yoongi:ohh....no Luna darling it's not like look at my eyes do you think I doubt on you?I just don't trust man's around you what if they will try to take advantage of you *creased her face*

Luna:don't worry about that I an not that fool now please Yoongi leave I have to pack many things *calm tone*

Yoongi:ahh....I will miss you Luna *hugs her*

Luna:I will miss you too....but I promise when I will come back then we will go somewhere in vacation *smile*

Yoongi:yes for sure we will go *smile*

Luna:I love you Yoongi *smile*

Yoongi:love you too.....darling *pecked her forehead*

Ahh....sometimes Yoongi words annoys me but ok I know he just cares for me and I am happy for this I really love him and I an glad he love me with same passion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Luna Pov bye....for now....