NOTE

Heyya guys I was thinking on writing a shot on many situations but the thing is that I'm really confused about which one to write first .

Actually I really wanted to write on all these plots from so long but now as I have a proper idea on how to frame it I would really like to ask about your consent on which one do you think I should write first......

So ya here you go

1. RohiRat in The Kapil Sharma Show.

2. The situation where mahi bhai gets jealous for his kiddos.....

3. The 5th test against England where Dhruv and Shubh had given us that small glimpse of RohiRat by giving that hi-fi and how was dressing room's and RohiRat's reaction After this....

4. Virat and Rohit surprise visiting mahi bhai but little did they knew they are the ones who are going to get suprised....
What happened there..???

5. Rohit snapped at virat but later seeing him happy with Ab, starts thinking about how happy virat is when he is with ab and how people admire them together and tries to give up on their friendship.....what will be Virat's reaction??

6. Any situation or plot you guys want me to write on??

So guys yeah they were some of the plots in my mind from past few days and I am really confused about which one should I write first but then I will post something soon.. ........

And yeah please feel free to share your opinion about any part of any shot u didnt like or liked as it really gives motivation to me as a writer and being new to this writing world to write more....

Bye bye👋🏻.....

Spread love💞❣️