Ro's Vami...

A/N : I know its sammy but I want it to be Vami....and it costs absolutely nothing to imagine.....😅

Another morning at Kohli's residence and the aroma of home could tell you about Sharma family's presence in there. The positivity these Sharma's bring around is something that cannot be described in words for both the Punjabi bro and sis...

" Dadda see I made this with sammy di. " exclaimed Vahi excitedly as she showed Virat the family portrait she made with her sammy di's help.

" Wow Vami, you did excellent. " said virat still no looking up, making vami leave dejectedly.

" Mumma I want to have pasta, please Its been so long you made it." Requested Vami, showing her doe eyes and puppy face, which barely gets ignored.

" Vami ask sheetal aunty she will make it for you, I'm feeding akku right now." Anushka said making vami go from there as well...

" Sammy di lets play with the doll house, please please please please please...." Requested Vami as she was fed up from her parents not giving her attention.

" Sorry vami boo I'll play with you afterwards but now I've to play with akku as I've promised him already.." Said sammy feeling sad saying no to her sis.

Chachu...can you come here please." Said Vami.

" Yes baccha coming, just give me two minutes let me meet akku first, no.." Said Rohit who just came back.

" Okay " said Vami, in a dull tone which didn't went unnoticed by Rohit.

Saying This Vami just went in her room, sitting on the bed she took out the portrait she made.

" Why eveeybody just loves akku, he's my brother I should not think about him like that but he is stealing everyone, he is making everyone away from me. First mumma and dadda they both are ignoring me first two months, then sammy di and ritsy chachi as well even when Ajju Chachu came to meet us he met him first then me, then boom chachu, harry chachu, even shubhi and ishu chachu also and also Ro chachu."

"I thought that if no one will be with me, atleast he will be on my side. I think I lost Ro cha as well.... "

"No vami you cannot lose him he's your Ro cha he will never ignore You." Countered her heart.

"But he did today."
Reminded her mind making her eyes well up, and soon the soft sobs turned to wail of tears.

" Okk then if no one is talking to me, then I'll also not talk to anyone."
Decided vami, listening to her mind for once.

" Vami come down bachha lets have dinner. " called Rohit.

"What happened Vami, why you're looking sad. " asked Rohit, to which Vami just walked past him.

" Ab isko kya hua." Said rohit to himself as he walked behind vami to the dining room.

After the dinner as everyone dispersed to their respective rooms, Rohit went down to the kitchen to fetch the water filled jug. (yupp This is the jug which virat bhai always use to wake ro bhai up.)

As Rohit was returning to his room, his leg got hit to a paper. Rohit took that paper and was about to throw it when his mind took a 360° turn and he decided to open it up.