Main Hoon Na - I

It was after the wc finals that rohit decided to have a holiday with his family to forget that day not that it will be forgotten like this at one instance but atleast for a considerable time period he would forget it for sure.

Rohit, as he travelled saw how people are supporting him from all over the world couldn't stop but feel more regret on not making those people happy.

Also he have already seen how much hate Mahi and Vi had gotten on loosing the last world cup even though they gave up all they had.

He felt lucky having that kind of support from public but to some extent he also wanted people to blame him. Not that he wasn't happy on getting love and respect from media its just that he wanted to feel what his brothers have felt back then.

On the other hand, Virat sat scrolling through his insta feed (which is very rare now-a-days) saw something that caught his eyes.

He saw a post of their wc match against england and that hug which is still all over internet. It was not the first time he had seen it but there was something in it that made him stop from scrolling and see that post for straight 10 mins.

Not able to control oneself virat dialed Rohit's number and waited patiently for Rohit to pick the call up.

" Rooo...I miss you." Said virat pouting as soon as the call was answered.

" So may I know why you called. " Answered rohit in a cold voice even though he could not stop himself from grinning ear to ear.

" Looks like my Sautan is on call " Shouted ritika seeing Rohit smiling like that after days.

"Ohh yeahh how are you my sautan?" Said virat in the same pitch as ritika's.

" I'm fine and how are nush and vami doing ? " Asked ritika snatching the phone from Rohit's hamd making hin scrunch his face.

" They are all good and what about you and my sammy boo? Its been long I've played with her." Virat replied.

" Huhh stop with your jokes Mr you played with her last night only for whole damn 2 hours." Retorted Rohit now agitated on the fact that he called rohit and now is busy taking to ritika.

" But that was virtual no..and its no fun in playing with her when I cannot tickle her and hug her. " Gave Virat the reason which surprisingly made sense.

" Achha vi forget him what I was telling you is you know yesterday......"

And this continued for another 10 minutes making rohit frustrated enough to snatch his phone, run to his room and lock it making ritika and virat laugh out loud.

" If..if..you h..have to talk..to ritsy....ple..ase call on her number not mine." Said rohit gasping for air.

" Well I had no plan to talk to her right now but how can I not talk to my sis if you are being a spoilt sport sulking over nothing." Said Virat rolling his eyes.

" And can I just know why you said 'Rooo...I miss you' as soon as I lifted the call up." Asked Rohit the question which was eating his mind up from the time virat called.

" Vo...vi to aise hi bss ha kuch nhi aise hi." Said virat fumbling with his own words.

" Sach sach bata varna abhi group par teri vhi vali photo daal dunga aur viral kar dunga do min me. " blackmailed rohit.

" Please roo..mere bhai you're such a great player no. You have such a big heart you cannot do anything like this to defame me." Whined virat.

" Ohh is that so then tell me what's wrong."

" Wo you remember the wc match against England na bss usse hi related hai. " said virat giving up on the fact that he is not telling rohit about it.

" Yupp I remember it but what is that 'thing' "?? Said rohit lifting his eyebrow up.

" Areevahiyarrthehugthatweshared." Said virat in one breath.

" Clear bol bhai maine koi ITUS ka course nahi kar rha jo teri special language samjh lu." Said rohit scratching his head still trying to understand the gibberish spoken by virat.

" I Said that the hug that we shared is really important to me and it felt strangely peaceful to hug you out there in the ground without any tension of continuing out our fake rift drama." Whispered virat which didn't went unheard by Rohit.

" And I want to tell you that I miss you even more after seeing that post and want to hug you my Ro Ro bear. Kab ayega tu yarr..." Whined virat sulking over how he cannot hug his bestie.

" Chal chal natak mat kar zyada ab aise bol rha hai jaise kitne saalo se nhi mila.." Retorted rohit knowing well how to lift virat's mood up.

" Hawww you dont miss me. Heyy bagwan ye sun ne se pehle mere kaan kyu nhi phat gye ye zamin mujhe nigal kyu nhi gyi bhagwan....mera bestie mujhe cheat kr rha hai.. Haaye mera kya hoga ab..mai to lut gya barbaad hogya..." Cried virat (over)dramatically.

" Achha chal chal stop with your drama aur bata kab ki tickets karu?" Said Rohit making virat jump in excitement.

" Haaye mere bhai tu mujhe kitni acche se jaanta hai na. Kabhi ki bhi kar de bus ye dhyan rkhna ki I reach you as soon as possible my Bestie..."

" Hmm...I've done the tickets. Your flight is two days from now I'm sending you the details and ticket." Said Rohit who couldn't stop but try to hide his excitement with a calm tone.

" Achha sun na bye meko jaana hai shoot hai byee Bestie love you miss you and see you soon."

"Okiee byee take care and.." Said rohit but stopped in middle.

" Andd..." Asked virat lifting one of his eyebrows up in order to ask rohit.

" I love you and I miss you too..." Said rohit in one breath cutting the the call as soon as he finished.

Virat who was very happy laughed a little to loud. Afterall its not every day you see rohit being expressive and telling you that he misses you.

After completing the shoot Virat started to pack his belongings not able to control his excitement to meet his bestie.

Little did he knew the situation will not be the same when he will be reaching there.