Only eyes for you

prompt : 10 years later & jealous 

'The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came'

I groaned before moving my hand around the bedside table trying to reach for the phone. I must have knocked it because I hard a loud crash and my phone and the lamp went flying down.

I suddenly sat up, groggily rubbed my eyes before reaching to pick up my phone and stop the incessant ringing.

"Hello?" I called into the phone, not happy to be awoken at this godly hour.

"Barry, Where are you? You promised you'd help me choose a dress for Cisco's brothers wedding." Caitlin called into my phone, clearly upset at me.

"It's 9am on a Sunday. A SUNDAY CAITLIN ! I'm Sleeping." I told her, still annoyed.

"You have to wake up." She told me sternly while I pretended to make loud snoring noises into the phone.

"Fine! I'll just ask someone else." She told me while huffing into the phone.

I rubbed the back of my neck before replying "No!" I yelled quickly, before realizing that my reply may have been too quick, "I'll come, just give me a minute." I told her before hanging up.

I zoomed across the room, showering, shaving, changing. Before rushing off to meet Caitlin at the Coffee Shop.

"For a minute there I thought you didn't want me to go ask someone else." Caitlin told me with a slight grin on her face.

A light blush rose to my cheeks, knowing fully well that I DIDN'T want someone else to go with her, but I tried to hide it.

After getting a coffee, Caitlin showed me the way to the first shop, before she started trying on dresses.

When Caitlin came out with the first dress my draw dropped. It was a white strapless chiffon dress which ended at her knees and had lace along the bodice. I saw Caitlin do a small twirl before a pink blush came across her cheeks. She looked beautiful.

"Do you not like it?" She asked me, worried about my silence.

"You look beautiful." I told her, while a blush like hers rose on my face.

"I don't know if I liked the lace" She said while looking in the mirror.

"You'd look great in anything" I blurted without thinking.

Caitlin came up to me and placed a light kiss on my cheek. "Thank you Barry"

Before walking back into the change room to try on another dress, leaving my red faced and flustered.

The next dress Caitlin tried on was a lot more revealing than the first one. It was bright red and really left nothing to the imagination. It was a low cut, mini dress which was tight around all her curves.

There was a group of boys behind us looking at suits who whistled at Caitlin causing her to quickly want to cover herself up.

I glared at the boys, they were just hormonal teenagers, I kept telling myself, but they wouldn't stop looking at Caitlin.

I quickly ushered Caitlin back to try the next dress on before running (flash-speed) to the boys and taking them all outside to the nearby curb before running back, hoping that no one noticed.

When I got back Caitlin was standing there in a different dress, arms crossed glaring at me.

I gave the cheesiest smile I could muster before shrugging a little.

"Barry .. Where did you take those boys ? "

I sighed in defeat. "Just around the corner" I told her, hoping she wouldn't question why.

"Are you Jealous Barry?" The one question I didn't want her to ask ..

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, I couldn't deny it because I'm pretty sure she could tell i was lying by the redness of my face and neck.

Caitlin just walked up to me before pressing her lips against mine lightly and whispering "I only have eyes for you .. Flash"