PROLOGUE

Still in the shower, i glanced through the glass door one last time at the stranger in bed. He was covered up with the sheets only leaving his bare back open, completely passed out unaware of the current predicament at the moment. I quickly finished up taking a shower, dressed and grabbed my shoes ready to make a run for it.

Just a few hours ago I had been underneath him as he thrust his hips against mine driving me to the edge of my sanity. He explored every inch of my body like he had been studying me my entire life. He touched every muscle, scar and every sensitive spot slowly and gently.

His fingers traced every inch of my body intricately like an artist taking different intervals stroking his precious artwork. And , Oh My God! his lips, how his lips felt against mine made me loose all sense of rationality. I kept aching for more each time our face met. It was only till dawn that our bodies felt the exhaustion of going at it all night.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DEMONS AND GHOSTS ALIKE..... THIS MAN TOOK MY VIRGINITY.... MY VIRGINITY!!!!

I was certain if i gazed back at him i would definitely feel the urge to pounce on him and indulge one more time. Really, why didn't anyone tell me sex was this enjoyable? This stranger made my first experience unforgettable, the way he found different ways to utilize the vast space and furnitures in the room not to mention how he spiced things up with his sexy moans and soft kisses to keep the momentum going.

If this world was all fairy tales and fictional thinking i would have forsaken all my duties and be bound to this man forever. But in a world where harsh reality hits you the moment you open your eyes, I guess walking out of this door will be convenient for both of us.

I can't believe i let myself get drugged and end up entangling myself with him, a stranger to be precise! I should eliminate him? No, that may raise suspicion. So walking out of here unnoticed seems to be the safest option that will bring all this confusion to a screeching halt. I clutched my shoes, slowly opened the door and slipped out till to the elevator then quietly exited the club without raising any suspicion. My car was packed 2 blocks from the club, i walked as fast as i could to get to the car.Its only 7 am in the morning why is the streets bustling with people and of all days on a freaking Monday! I saw my car got in and drove off.

Here I am, taking the walk of shame back home without any results that led me to that club to begin with. Leone will definitely kill me not to mention my mother who insisted i take at least 2 men with me as back up and i ended refusing and saying i could handle it myself. God please open up this ground to swallow me whole. I'm already walking on eggshells around mother and Leone, this failed mission will definitely be my end.

My mother lived and breathed the mafia. She is the first female in the family to be named the Matriarch of the Giovanni family. Everyone expected me to walk in her footsteps but Leone who is obvious mother's favorite child seemed to be the one to inherit the Family business. My younger sisters, who are twins are always kept at arms length while I kept studying under father.

We all knew our family's fortune wasn't exactly acquired legally. We run one of the biggest arms dealership organization in the world and occasions we dealt with money Laundering and smuggling of firearms to different rebel nations. In order to cover up all these illegal activities, my grandfather, the Patriarch of the Giovanni family, established a fashion house that grew tremendously due to his various connection, so as to act as a proxy for the attainment of that enormous wealth. The fashion house was named BELLE and for decades it thrived and gained popularity and fame which was later in passed to my father who had an insane amount of passion for the fashion industry. Its reputation skyrocketed when father took over and he ignored the family business.

My grandfather and mother constantly nagged him on about his priorities but he showed no remorse or care about the mafia business. My grandfather in turn took matters into his own hands and named mother the next in line thus making her the Matriarch of the Giovanni family.

I stayed close with father and learned about the fashion industry, the process, preparations, accounts and management of the business. Leone stayed close to mother and worked as her direct consigliere together with mother's right hand Luigi Armani, a man known to respect and obey every command issued by mother.

I reached home around quarter to eight, sneaked in carefully so that my secretary won't see me, slowly slipped into my room, quickly changed into my pajamas and got under the bedsheets. The door suddenly slammed open, i kept my calm and did not let a single sound escape my vocal cords.

" I know you're awake, GET UP!" Sebastian yelled at me while opening the curtains wide enough to let in all the sunlight into the room. I really thought he didn't see me.

"Tian why are you so mean!" i yelled back at him while trying to throw a tantrum.

Sebastian has been by my side ever since i was five years old. He has been with me all through different stages of my life and i can confidently say that this man right here know me like an open book. He knows when I'm lying, sad, happy, annoyed...he knows every detail and aspect of my life.

He walked towards the couch near my bed placed a cup of hot caramel coffee on the table sat down, crossed his legs and stared at me. His gaze was clearly trying to pierce through the lie I'm trying to build. I reached out for the cup with my trembling feeble hands. He kept glaring at me almost trying to pierce me y forehead with his eyes.

"Honey, walk me through what happened yesterday while you were out on that mission because by the looks of it, you're not someone who was went for a mission"

Sebastian was staring daggers at me up and down trying to single out all the faults i had this morning.

I forfeited my lose and decided to come clean. God this man really knows me!

"Brace yourself Tian, this will be a really long story, i hope you're comfortable" I replied back then took a sip of the coffee and began my tale

*********