Chapter 13

AIDEN'S POV

My head was throbbing so much. It hurt to open my eyes, so I kept them closed. Just how much had I drank last night?

I felt another body against mine. I opened my eyes. Sophia. My mate. This is where she's supposed to be.

Sophia's head was buried in my chest and she was holding my hand. I relaxed and stared down at her. My mate was so perfect.

How did we even end up in this position? I shut down my train of thoughts by telling myself, that this was right. I remembered the events of last night and I really hoped she did not remember anything. I had told her that she was my mate and that I was a werewolf.

She had been full out drunk last night, but who knew how she would take it? My headache came back to me and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to minimize the pain.

Fifteen minutes later, I check the time on her phone, which was by the bedside, as my phone was broken, and I was shocked. It was 9:30 am. Our classes had already started. I had been out for 8 hours straight. Then I took in our surroundings. Where are we?

This was a dorm room, but how did we get here? The last thing I remembered was Sophia passing out on me and me passing out seconds later. Maybe Sophia knew where we were. I eases my position, slipping my hand into her hand again and passed out again.

Then I felt Sophia wake up. She opened her eyes and said, "Yikes." She must be having a hangover, like I was. She then took in where she was and she almost pushed me away.

She thought that I was asleep, as I had purposely kept my eyes closed to read her reaction. She again came close to me and whispered, "Aiden, are you awake?"

I tried not to do anything and keep my eyes closed. Sophia then snuggled back with me and then realized, "Fuck. What's the time?"

She reached for her phone at the bedside table, and she took a double take at the time. "Oh no, it's 12:40!" She cried. "Aiden, wake up! We missed all our classes!"

I tried my best to act groggy, like I'd just woken up. "Where are we?", I asked sleepily.