Step One: Finding a Target

The first step in getting a good girl, is finding a good girl. Take my advice. If you find anyone who looks interested in you, do not, under any circumstances, go after them. Too easy. Bad boys take the long route, not the easy one.

I read the text on my phone. It was from Jameson, the leader of "The Bad Boys Clique" at my school. Who am I?

"Mathew!" my teacher yells at me, and I know she's met my frog fella I stuffed in her desk earlier that day. I snorted, and walked to my classroom nonchalantly, walking past my infuriated teacher.

If that didn't answer your question well enough, I'm Mathew Mark. Stupid name, I know. My parents thought it'd be funny that since my last name was Mark, naming me Mathew would not only be a tongue-twister, but also a reference to the Bible, since my father was a priest.

Unluckily for them, I am anything but angelic, anything but graceful. That's why Angelica Grace is my target. The girl I'm going to make fall in love with me by the end of this semester. So what if we only have 28 days left? That's a month. But a bad boy always accepts a challenge, so I said, "Why not?"

Who's Angelica, you may ask? Well, I suppose you could say she's pretty, but that should be counted as an understatement. She was the most innocent, drop-dead gorgeous girl in all of Riverside High, the school I go to.

She does ballet, and if you've seen her locker, you'll know she's Christian. She has a pink and gold book she brings outside to lunch every day, which I eventually found out was a bible.

Now, all I had to do was talk to her. Even the thought of it made my stomach flutter... But not in a romantic way! In a disgusted get me out of here kind of thing.