If you're ill

(Relatable cause I caught a cold 👍)

~ Chris ~
Honestly he doesn't really know what he could do to make you feel better, he forgot how it feels like to be ill since he'd been a ghost since quite a long time now. But he knows that much time in bed helps so he practically forces you to lay down, then he just stands next to your bed and stares at you until you fall asleep. A bit creepy though, but also kinda cute.

~ Slurpee ~
When you tell her you don't feel good she immediately gets every blanket she can find to keep you warm and cozy and cuddles with you until you feel better. She doesn't even care if she also gets sick, for her the most important thing is that you get well again.

~ Cakey ~
Since she's very attentive she immediately notices if you develop any symptoms of a disease, even before you notice it yourself. If anything doesn't seem normal to her she insists that you lay down in your bed, and she will bring you some hot soup or tea. Of course she hopes that you feel better soon, but secretly she also enjoys it to take care of you, like she's your personal nurse.

~ Kennith ~
When you stay at home because you're ill he always skips school and visits you, because like he always says: "First off all it's unfair that you're allowed to stay at home and I need to suffer at school, and secondly I of course need to make sure you're okay, otherwise I'd be a horrible boyfriend!" That always manages to make you let him stay, and then you two usually end up sitting on the couch all comfy while watching TV together.

~ Nana ~
First she tells you not to be oversensitive just because of a little cold, mainly because the ringmaster of her circus almost never allows her to take a break, even if she feels sick. But when she notices that you feel really bad and your symptoms get worse she immediately takes back what she said and tries everything she can to make sure you get better soon.

~ Hyper ~
She knows what it's like to have a shitty disease, and even though you assure her one hundred times that hers is much worse than yours, she insists that you lay down and get much rest since "even a cold has to be taken seriously (Y/N), we don't want it to get worse, do we?" Wow, now she even sounds like a doctor herself.

~ Novo ~
Speaking of sounding like a doctor, this guy will give you all kinds of different medication, even though he's actually just a specialist when it comes to dental health, but still. "Medication is still medication, no matter which kind of medication it is, as long as it numbs your pain", as he always says. (Basically he's just saying drugs are still drugs, no matter if it's cocaine or weed- NO NO of course I'm just joking haha.. ha... Remember kids: DRUGS. ARE. NOT. GOOD.)

~ Tamari ~
Since they don't know how it's like to be ill they don't really know how to help you, but they ask you many questions about it so they can still comfort you in some way. "So (Y/N).. tell me, how does this disease affect your human body? How do you feel?" "Like fucking crumpled paper in a trash can." "O-oh, I see.. that doesn't sound like much fun indeed... Welp, time for a get-well-soon-hug!"

~ Mariyam ~
She doesn't know how it feels to be ill either, but she knows how she can take care of you since she also helped Dr. Fayrouz when she was sick once. But let me tell you, she's that kind of person who comes rushing into your room every five seconds to make sure you're okay and to ask if you need anything. Try to tell her that you need rest, then she'll only check on you every ten seconds and more quietly.

~ Stephanie ~
She'll visit you every freaking day after school to see how you are and to tell you every little detail about the school day, so you don't feel like you missed out something. This includes what homework you have to do by the way, since according to her "being ill is no excuse for not studying (Y/N), you know that." A bit annoying, I know, but don't worry, she'll help you with the homework.

~ Norman ~
He'll most likely leave you alone so you can get some rest, but if you tell him you feel lonely or bored he'll immediately get a chair to sit next to your bed. If you want he'll tell you a story so you have some entertainment... or he'll pray to Jod so your illness goes away.

~ Charon ~
So I have no idea if Charon has some kind of healing powers but if he does he'll definitely use them to heal you, and if he doesn't, he'll take care of you like a normal person until you feel better.

~ Adres ~
They're probably the only character who's more concerned about their own health than yours. Whenever you're sick they put on a medical mask if they talk to you. They always tell you to get soon though, but still they're being overdramatic. Try to cough extra loudly on purpose, then they'll put on a friggin gas mask next time they visit you.