Kennith x Reader - You're (not) a fucking idiot

So I got a comment asking for more Kennith content and since I luv dis boy how could I say no? Btw I didn't want this to have two parts so get ready for a pretty long one-shot with the most tsundere reader ever ÙwÚ
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When my alarm went off this morning at six sharp, I immediately opened my eyes and got up from my mattress. It was a Monday morning and I was more motivated than ever. But yes, I really mean it. I got up and quickly made myself breakfast before changing clothes and then getting ready in the bathroom. The quicker I was ready, the quicker I could get to school.. and see him...

Half an hour later, I was already standing at the bus stop near my home, waiting for the school bus. I couldn't help but grin a little. Since going to class with him school was fun again, because nothing in this world was as much fun as annoying him all day long.

That might sound like I'm a mean little brat, but let me tell you, I really don't have many enemies. Sure, there were always people here and there who annoyed me a little, but apart from that I actually got on quite well with most of the people I knew. There was one exception though, and that was Kennith. Fucking. Simmons.

This guy got on my nerves like nothing else in the world. I really hated him, so much so that every time I saw him I wanted to punch him in his stupid perfect face. I hated him so much that I thought about him all day long and how stupid he was. Yes, I hated him so much that it would be pretty ridiculous to say that I actually had a crush on him. Oh man, that would be ridiculously ridiculous... Huh? What, did you think I was gonna say that I really was in love with him? Pfft, my ass, I-i already told you that I don't like him!

At that moment the school bus turned the corner and stopped in front of me just a few seconds later. Finally. I sat down in one of the front seats, as most of the idiots always sat at the back and I didn't want to have anything to do with them. As soon as I had taken a seat by the window, the bus set off again for the next stop and I looked out of the window, lost in thought. I just hoped that no one would sit next to me, although the chances of that happening were pretty low anyway because.. uhm...

Y'know, what I just said, that I get on quite well with most of the people I know, that wasn't quite true. Because I didn't like anyone here, and no one liked me either. But that was okay with me, it was better that way. And so I continued to dwell on my thoughts until the school bus stopped once again and a boy got on. A boy I knew all too well. He immediately had my full attention and I watched him closely as he looked around for a free seat, but every person with a free seat next to them immediately put their school bag on the seat so he couldn't sit next to them. The only free seat left was next to me. Perfect!

"Yahoo, Simmons! Why don't you just sit next to me, hmm?", I called out to him and he slowly turned around to face me. The look on his face was anything but enthusiastic as he reluctantly took a seat next to me, which made me grin in amusement. "As if Monday mornin' isn't bad enough already...", Kennith muttered quietly and stubbornly looked straight ahead, whereupon I tilted my head and asked with irony in my voice: "Don't tell me you're in a bad mood Simmons, that would be something completely new!" "The only thing that puts me in a bad mood is you.", the boy replied, still without looking at me, and I immediately giggled: "Naww, don't make me blush!"

"It's really impossible to have a normal conversation with you, isn't it?", Kennith asked with a sigh, to which I replied: "Well, actually I can be quite nice if I want to, but I don't make any effort for you." Now the boy turned his head towards me and looked at me, annoyed, and I returned his gaze with a grin. "You're really annoying, you know that (L/N)?...", he finally said, leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes, presumably so he wouldn't have to look at me anymore. "Thanks, you too!", I replied happily and now also looked straight ahead. I loved him so much- uhhh.... I-I mean I loved teasing him, that's what I wanted to say...