If you tell them you want to break up

[Get prepared guys cuz this is a sad one... BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I ADDED TWO NEW CHARACTERS: Norman and Charon ÙwÚ]

~ Chris ~
For a few seconds he just stares at you without saying anything, then his aura will become dark and he asks in a threatening voice: "Who is it? Who is the person you leave me for?" Whoever it is he's ready to kill them, but when you tell him there's nobody else and you just want to be on your own he gets visibly angry and shouts: "Liar! You would never leave me, there must be someone else! So tell me who it so I can get them out of the way and we can be together again!"

~ Slurpee ~
The moment she realizes what you're trying to tell her she covers her ears and tries to deny what's going on at that moment. "La la la, everything is fine, you're not gonna leave me alone!" But when you tell her that she'll have to face reality and turn around to leave she grabs you by the sleeve of your shirt and whines: "No... no (Y/N), please don't leave me! I love you, I-I can't allow myself to lose you!"

~ Cakey ~
The moment you tell her you want to break up her world collapses. She completely blames herself because she thinks she isn't good enough for you and that you want to break up because of that. She forces a smile, but at the same time tears are running down her face and she's slightly trembling while she says: "I understand. It's because I'm not good enough, isn't it? Of course it is.. you don't have to stay with someone like me (Y/N), you deserve someone better..."

~ Kennith ~
It's similar with him, his world also just.. falls apart, even though he's rather angry than sad. He can't believe that you really want to break up after all you two have been through, and he lets you know. "Are you fuckin' kidding me?! You know you're the first person that I fully trusted and opened up to, and now you want to leave me like that?? I really thought you'd like me, y'know, but it seems like I was wrong... Go on, leave me if that's what you want, I won't cry after you!" (He says he won't but he will tho)

~ Nana ~
Probably the only time where she doesn't behave like a tsundere, she's way too perplexed. She asks you one thousand times why you want to break up, and shortly after she lists at least as many reasons why you shouldn't. "Is it because I work so much and don't have much time for you? Or because I pranked you a few times? Please think about your decision again (Y/N), I'm sure we can work this out together!..."

~ Hyper ~
No god please no what have you done, she'll immediately start crying in despair and beg you to stay with her, without you as her guardian angel this smol vulnerable bean probably won't survive this cruel world. "N-no... (Y/N), please don't leave me... I love you, without you I got nobody! Please stay with me.. p-please..."

~ Novo ~
First he assumes you're only joking, but when he realizes that you mean it serious his mood changes pretty quickly. Better run if you want to escape from the psychotic dentist cause he won't hesitate to take you hostage if that's the only way you'll stay with him. "THERE'S NO POINT IN RUNNING AWAY (Y/N), I'LL FIND YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE! I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME AND YOU KNOW IT TOO!!"

~ Tamari ~
They'll react completely confused. They thought you two would be together forever, and now you tell them that you want to be on your own?? Then they'll have a mental breakdown because they get flashbacks of Dr. Fayrouz calling them a failure and leaving them alone. "They're right... I'm just a failure... Everyone leaves me alone.. even you (Y/N)..."

~ Mariyam ~
She reacts surprisingly calm, doesn't mean she isn't sad of course, but she accepts your decision. She asks you if you're really sure you want to break up, then she'll sigh and look to the ground while muttering: "I see. Well, if you are not happy in this relationship, it's probably really the best if we go separate ways. I still love you (Y/N), and I don't want you to be unhappy. Farewell, I wish you only the best..."

~ Stephanie ~
First she'll try to convince you to stay with her, but then she realizes that she only makes things worse, so she'll accept your decision, even though it's hard for her. She still feels guilty for disappointing her friend Kennith, and now she also disappointed her partner. That'll leave a mark. "(Y/N), I just want you to know that.. whatever I did that made you decide to break up, I'm sorry. I don't blame you, if you want to be on your own that's okay with me, even though I'll miss you..."

~ Norman ~
He can't believe it. He thought he finally found someone who understands and cherishes him, and now you leave him alone too. When you tell him you want to break up he looks to the ground and stays silent for a moment, before he mutters: "Alright. If that's what you want." He doesn't show it, but now he's even more broken than before.

~ Charon ~
Good luck with trying to get rid of him. He'll act all calm when you tell him you want to be on your own, but soon he'll start to stalk you cause he thinks that'll make you change your mind. The opposite is more likely the case, but he doesn't give up until you're with him again.

~ Adres ~
Oh shit, NOT GOOD. They'll do anything that's necessary to keep you with them, including sending their staff out to find you and lock you up in their mansion. Run (Y/N), run.