9 . Fighting

Warning: Abuse .

I want to die .
This I actually very cringe

︵︵︵︵︵︵

USA POV

For Russia's anniversary , I decided to celebrate his birthday in a restaurant . A Japanese one , we ate a lot or sushi and drink a little bit but not much we were kinda sober . I was back home after driving Russia at his house . I'm happy to know he was fine for now , but I wish he would never ever cut through . But for now , everything is in control , Mom and Father should be already home.

I parked my car in front of the house , took my things and went to the front door . I knocked before opening the door , I saw my brother Aussie and Kiwi watching TV on the couch then Canada rushed downstairs to join me and hug me .

"USA , you scared me to death ! " He said hugging tightly .

"Hehe , sorry I was hanging with a friend and driving them home ." I answered .

"Okay , but next time text me . anyway , what friend ? ?" Canada asked me.

"Someone , don't worry I'll tell you later . " I answered and pat softly his head .

"Hey ! I'm not a child , plus I'm older than you . " Canada commented with the most childish voice .

"But you're still short . " I replied .

Aussie and Kiwi started laughing at Canada , he blushed of embarrassment and yelled at our younger siblings to shut it , my parents soon joined us in the living room . France was my mother / father , but I hated her . Why ? Because she's such a really bad bitch , I knew she was cheating on my father with some others random guys . She used my father for his money and was constantly lying everytime . Father , United Kingdom or Britain was the opposite , I mean he's all the opposite of her , my father is very sweet , kind and selfless .

He was sure kinda strict and a little bit rude sometimes , but I won't blame him because of his Childhood . He was bullied at school , abused by his parents and used , most of time by France . I would never like her , and I felt bad for my poor father , I thought USSR was a better boyfriend for him beside France , even if it's the enemy . Something was telling me those two were made for each other but anyway let's back to the story . UK and France both sat on the couch next to each other .

"US and Canada , please take a sit . " Britain kindly said .

I slowly sat next to Canada .

"Kids , we need to talk . " France said .

I rolled my eyes ' what this little whore want again ? ' I thought to myself as he talked .

My mother sighed and stared at me like she was disgusting just by looking at me for a few seconda it felt like years though .

"It's about your relationship with some people . " She started .

"Same for your siblings except Canada and Australia , I don't like you two to date the enemy , it's a bad reputation for our family and special me . " I looked at her , such a selfish bitch .

Me and New Zealand both glared at like she was some kind of disgusting rats , we both stared at each other for a sex and went back at glaring at France . Kiwi sighed and tried to defend us first .

"Why ? ! It's not that bad , plus your reputation isn't more important than family !" Kiwi yelled .

"He's right , mother , why can't you let them be ? " Canada asked .