Chapter 215: The Producer Came Personally

Start from the beginning

If it had been a different manager, it would have been difficult for Jennie to deal with all of this.

***

The Changning Film Festival was a film festival held every year in Country S. At the festival, not only would there be public broadcasts of all kinds of blockbusters, but there would also be awards given to the outstanding films from the previous year.

The release date of “Sing My Life” happened to be in the middle of the year, so they could win an award. Therefore, even though the movie had not been screened yet, it was already a popular award winner.

Film fans were looking forward to the award ceremony.

Because so many idols and movie actors would be invited to the film festival, fans couldn’t wait to see them appear.

The day of the Changning Film Festival was unprecedentedly grand. On the red carpet, the stars shone brightly as celebrities from all walks of life dressed up.

In comparison, Wen Yongwei, who came out of “Ultimate Singer Songwriter”, was much more inferior.

Although she had the title of champion, her foundation was still lacking compared to the artists who had been famous for a long time.

Luckily, she came with Wen Yaoming.

Wen Yaoming, Wen Yongwei’s older brother, was also an actor playing the third male lead in “Sing My Life.” As the movie became popular and more talked about, Wen Yaoming’s career as a celebrity became more and more renowned. He was currently quite well-known.

In the entire entertainment industry, there was also a chain of contempt.

Basically, a movie star was the most respected existence, followed by TV stars. Then, there were the famous singers and top-tier idols. At worst, there were the various celebrities who came from talent shows.

It was all because artists who were found in talent shows had the shortest careers. Many of them evoked the words, “I won the championship title and I’m still a plain-Jane”.

Perhaps one day, they would disappear from the entertainment industry.

However, Wen Yongwei wasn’t afraid. She had the entirety of the powerful Wen Family backing her up. Wen Yaoming also had a few movies that were ready to air. Therefore, many reporters had already gone up to interview them while they were waiting for their turns with others.

Kang Cheng had already made arrangements. He said, “Yongwei, after you finish walking the red carpet, go to your seat first. Come over when I arrange for you to change your clothes. After you change, go on stage to sing.”

Wen Yongwei revealed a satisfied smile when she saw that Kang Cheng had indeed managed to secure an opportunity for her to step onto the stage.

“Xiaowei, you’re awesome.” Wen Yaoming couldn’t help but praise her.

“It’s all thanks to Big Brother’s presence that I’m able to walk the red carpet today,” Wen Yongwei said coquettishly.

Wen Yaoming nodded. “Perform well. I’ll introduce you to the crew of ‘Sing My Life’ later.”

Wen Yongwei’s face was filled with anticipation. “Sing My Life” was currently so popular, and there was a high chance of it winning an award tonight. If she could take a photo with them and become friends with them, it would indeed be of great help to her career.

She looked outside excitedly, full of hope.

Although the Wen Family had a powerful background, they had always maintained a good relationship with the entertainment industry due to their status as an artistic family.