Chapter 215: The Producer Came Personally

Start from the beginning

“It’s human nature for you to think that way. Besides, your ability is completely sufficient. Appearing with your big brother will also be a good publicity point,” Kang Cheng said.

Wen Yongwei was also betting that “Burning Sun, Long Sky” would explode. According to insider news, the script this time was completely different from “Sing My Life”. It was very meaningful.

Furthermore, because “Sing My Life” had gone viral, many investors were now planning to invest in this screenwriter’s new work. Even if they had money, they might not be able to build a relationship with this drama.

If she could sing the theme song, it would definitely improve the style and popularity of the singer and be incomparable to releasing a single.

Jennie still refused to budge. “No.”

Kang Cheng was still working hard to build connections for Wen Yongwei.

He finally found an opportunity. Currently, a film festival in the country was about to present an award. It was said that “Sing My Life” had already received several nominations.

Furthermore, the screenwriter would also be present, and it was more than likely that they would announce the preparations for ‘Burning Sun, Long Sky’.

As long as Wen Yongwei was present, there would be no need to worry about not finding an opportunity.

Coincidentally, Wen Yongwei’s older brother had acted in “Sing My Life” before. It was only right for Wen Yongwei to attend the award ceremony.

In fact, Kang Cheng even planned to give Wen Yongwei a chance to perform during the ceremony.

“Film awards?” When Jennie received the call, her tone was nonchalant. “If you need me to come over, I’ll think about the preparation for the next movie.”

“You’re already a popular screenwriter, do you know that? Don’t you know how many people are vying for your script for the next movie? The number of screenwriters in the country has been severely depleted. Now, all the major investors are starting to take screenwriters seriously, so I hope that you’ll come to the scene.”

The person who spoke was the producer of “Sing My Life”, Liu Ning.

Back then, no one had wanted Jennie’s script. He was the one who had gone against everyone’s wishes and filmed it.

Perhaps the public would say that the success of this movie had to do with the efforts of the actors and directors. However, Liu Ning was the only one who knew that back then, when everyone had been filming, there was a casual feeling. During the filming process, there had been no changes. It was all about how the script was written and how everyone filmed it.

Fortunately, this story made everyone want to perform without any stress, so these people’s casualness had not affected the quality of the entire movie.

It was precisely because of this script and that no one had made any changes to it that this movie had succeeded. If anyone had made any changes to it, the outcome might have been different. Hence, Liu Ning knew how outstanding Jennie’s script was.

“Then I’ll do it.” Jennie actually had a few scripts on hand, but ‘Burning Sun, Long Sky’ was indeed the most complete one.

Liu Ning couldn’t wait for her to come over and said, “Then I’ve reserved a seat for you.”

“Okay,” Jennie agreed.

Fortunately, Yao Jiahong was the manager now. He was used to all of Jennie’s actions. As long as Jennie asked, he would know how to arrange things and how to handle it.