sleepless nights

So where were we,

Haaaaa

They were kissing each other and went in the house. Anika broke the kiss dur to lack of breathe they had an eye contact while shubi locked the door.

He said,

Shubi: why are you ignoring me.

Anika: I didn't want anyone of you to involve in this matter. So.....

He kissed her again but this time quite roughly, moan escaped her mouth as he bite her bottom lip. This made him more excited.

They were feeling feeling like this moment should not end that night two souls opened their heart they heard what their heart wanted.

That night was the most beautiful night for both of them. Both were sleeping while cuddling.

At 2 am

Shubi woke up because he felt nothing beside him he started searching for Anika but didn't find her atlast he saw the balcony where Anika was standing gazing the sky. Shubi back hugged her and nuzzled in her neck she smiled

Anika: what happened ?

Shubi: I missed you. Why did you woke up.

Anika smiled and turned to hug him.

Anika: just didn't wanted to sleep anymore.

Shubi: any problem?

Anika: nothing.

Shubi was looking into her eyes, soon got lost in  her eyes,the distance between them was decreasing slowly and eventually their lips met and both got lost in it. soon that kiss changed into a makeout session. And their night spent like this.

Time skip,

5 am

Anika woke up first and felt weight on her body she saw shubhi was sleeping on her stomach. She smiled at him and started to wake him up.

Anika: Shubi Wake up.

'No response'

Anika: babe get up you have practice.

Shubi: please 5 mins more( said while whining)

Anika: no way. My gaint baby you have to wake up I have office. Please get up.

Shubi: fine but you have to give a reward.

Anika: reward?? What do you want?

Shubi: A kiss.

Anika: no way. I'm already tired due to yesterday please get up.

Shubi: then let's sleep naaaa.

Anika: aishhh get up. Fine I agree now get up.

Shubi woke up like an obedient child and waited for his reward. Anika came closer and whispered.

"Close your eyes babe"

He did and was waiting for the kiss but felt nothing. When he opened his eyes no one was there and laughing sound was coming from bathroom. He whinned

"Anika this is not fair, I hate you"

She replied,

"Love you too"

He blushed and went to freshen up in other bathroom. When he came back Breakfast was ready and Anika was arranging it on table. He went and back hugged her.

Anika: come on eat.

Shubi: hmm let's eat.

He kissed her and sat with her. They had breakfast and went to the ground.

They entered the ground shubi went towards the dressing room and Anika was going towards the ground, but someone attacked her from behind he estranged her neck with one hand and the other one had knife by why h he attacked her but she was trying her best to defend her. And she started hitting his rib area by which his grip loosened and she turned and kicked that man.

He screamed. Due to which everyone came there and was shocked to see their cute sweet Anika fighting like a professional. He pushed her and ran away. In that fight Anika was injured she had cut on her arms and stomach but they were not deep. She and the security followed him but was fast enough too run and weak enough to fight.

She returned to the ground, everyone especially children were scared,she was taken to the dressing room she was bandaged by dev.

Both came out and sat with everyone there. She saw that children were scared , but Sammy came towards her and asked.

Everyone thought she will ask about her health but she asked,

Sammy: Where did you learn to fight di? You are so good in fighting. I want to learn as well.

All the children: we also want to learn.

She laughed,

Anika: ok I'll definitely teach you. But later okay, now I have some work.

Ajay came there saw her state and Anika was also looking at him. Everyone was silent examining what they doing because they didn't talk at all like they are talking through eyes. Suddenly Dev came and said,

Dev: guys!! Atleast talk everyone here is confused.

Anika sighed: this is why I was avoiding to come here.

Suddenly Sachin sir and Sara barged in,

Sachin: are you ok Anika?

Anika: yes sir I ......

Sara: why are you huh?

Sachin: Sara!

Sara: no dad it's because of her. She is here that's why all these things happened. That murder and now this. She's just seeking attention.

Shubi: SHUT UP.

Sara: Shubhman.....

Shubhi: I said quite, what do you even know about her she is doing everything to protect us.

Sara: why are you taking her side?

Shubhi: because she is my girlfriend. Understand.

Sara: you are lying in know.

Shubi: I'm not. Now just leave if you can't care for anyone here. And I'm sorry Sachin sir I didn't wanted to shout on her. I'm sorry.

Sachin: yes you shouldn't have shouted but it's ok as you were protecting your girlfriend. And take a good care of her.

Shubi: yes sir( while blushing)

Sachin sir left and police started their work more faster. It was 8 in night now Anika was going home with dev and Ajay.

Ajay: you were right Anika everything you predicted is coming true.

Anika: this is because I know him and ........

Suddenly her phone rang and she smirked looking at the number.

It was of.................

Sorry for late update

Please tell me your views and suggestions on the story.

Enjoy.