I'm back

Everyone was stressed about what happened and Anika started avoiding ict she used send Deva for any work at the ground. Like this

One day shubhi was waiting for Anika but Deva came,

Shubhi: Deva can you tell me something?

Deva : yes ofcourse.

Shubi: why is Anika avoiding me?

Deva: bro actually.....

Shubi: what?

Deva: she is not coming because she is afraid this matter will hurt you and the team.

Shahneel: chale Dev.......oh shubhi

Shubi: tum dono kaha Jaa rahe ho? 🤨

Deva: tumhari behen mujhe coffee pilane ke Jaa Rahi hai.

Shubi: ohh ok

Shahneel: ok bye shubi chale...

Deva: yes.

Shubi: enjoy huh !

Shubi pov

Ohk so madam ko batana padega ki she cannot hurt anyone of us.

Aish chal shubi Aaj raat bohot mehnat karni hai.

( Saga: Kya matlab Aaj Anika ke padosiyob ki neend kharab hogi 😳

Shubi: chilla chilla ke sabko bata de

Saga:Maine kuch nahi bataya.

Bye )

At police commissioner office.

Commissioner: Anika you are not understanding this is too risky.

Anika: sir you are not understanding this is correct.

Commissioner: no I can't take any risk about your life. You are an important asset. No way.

Anika: sir how can you talk like that you know me from my internship days. You shouldn't talk like that.

Commissioner: But....

Anika: No I'm gonna handle this myself.

Commissioner: fine you are not gonna listen to anyone afterall.

Anika: thankyou very much sir.

She left and her day went in investigation.

While coming back she got a call from an unknown person but this time she knew who could call her.

Anika: hello.

??: hello....missed me.

Anika: of course........ afterall that's the only work I do right.

??: what don't tell me you forget about your boyfriend 'The prince of cricket'.

She stopped the car on signal.

??: aww don't worry call him and ha don't forget about your family.....bye

Anika: hey you... Hello hello.

He disconnected the call

Anika: shit.

She called her mom and confirmed that she is fine. Then she called Ajay he told her that he is back and asked dev and her to meet them at their usual restaurant.

She went to the restaurant and returned to home at 8 in night.

In the way she was thinking about what happened at the restaurant.

Flashback

Deva: fast ajju we don't have time.

Anika: yes we need to solve this case ASAP.

ajay: calm down guys, I went to Kerala and I got something which is damn important for us.

Deva/ Anika: say it already!!!

Ajay: do you remember that we all were the best students of guruji in kaleri payattu( Indian martial arts in short).

Anika: yeah but what about that.

Ajay: that's the main matter. We were not the only one there was a fourth one too remember.

Deva: are you saying that the person who is doing all this is.........

Anika: KASHI

Ajay: yess!

Anika: But why? What did I do?

Ajay: after we left guruji was very upset as especially you, their best student was not there this made kashi jealous and furious. He is now adamant in proving himself as the best. That's why he is behind you.

Anika: Oh god!!

Deva: don't worry you will do it.

Ajay: yep

Anika: yes of course since I'm back to my old self.

Deva: ok guys since we know the person let's get back to work. And don't call me tomorrow.

Anika/ Ajay: why ?

Deva: I'll be shahneel and divya.

Ajay: oh ok.....wait wait you and divya with whom?

Anika: I'm happy seeing you giving a chance to your life.

Ajay: one sec do you know about this? Why no one told me?

Anika: I don't know Full matter but yea I was the one who initiated this.

Deva: thankyou for that I'm feeling connected towards her lately and she and divya are now nearly inseparable she loves divya just like a mother. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Ajay/Anika: it will don't worry.

All of them went after biding goodbye she reached home and saw someone in front of her door.she touched that person shoulder that person looked up.

Anika: shubi what are.....

Before she could say further he kissed her passionately Anika was shocked but after 3sec responded to it they both were kissing each other while they went in th house..............

Wait till next chapter
I know you can do that for me🥺

Sorry for late update

Enjoy

Love you guys💕