A clue to the puzzle 🧩

Next day at practice

Shubhman tried his best to hide the hickey but still was visible but quite faint.everyone was teasing him. He was very shy but Anika was not.

Everyone was present at ground including Anika ,Dev and baby divya. Anika was playing with divya and dev was alone shahneel came there

Shahneel: hey 👋🏻

Dev: hello 👋🏻

Shahneel: tumne bataya nahi tumhari beti bhi hai.

Dev: kisine pucha hu nahi.

Shahneel: acha toh iski mummy nahi aayi?

Dev: a...wo.... Excuse me.

He went from there with divya to drop her at day care.

Anika: tum dev ko pasand karti ho na.

Shahneel: are nahi...a ..Aisa kuch nahi hai.

Anika: acha toh kal muh kyu latka tha aapka.

Shahneel: are wo .......bas aise hi.

Anika: di....

Shahneel: fine.....yes I like him par uski...

Anika: divya.

Shahneel: huh?

Anika: uski wife ka naam hai.

Shahneel: par divya toh ....

Anika: uski wife ke naam pe hi rakha hai beti ka naam.

Uski death ke baad.

Shahneel: d..death?

Anika: haa ek saal pehle uski wife ki death ho gayi tab se hum teeno milkar uski parvarish kar rahe hai. Didi ek baat bolu dev kisiko accept nahi karega unless and until that person take a good care of divya.

Shahneel: kya mai ye kar paungi?

Anika: agar aapko dev se pyaar hai toh aapko uski beti se bhi pyaar karna hoga wo bhi maa ki tarah.

Chale lagta hai Virat Bhai bula rahe hai.

Shahneel: yep.

They both went from there in the ground they saw Sara was also present there with her brother Arjun. Sara was flirting with shubi which he was avoiding. Everyone was silent because they knew Anika is enough to handle her. And by God Grace Sara saw the hickey on shubhi's neck.

Sara: shubhman ye kya hua tumhare neck pe?

Shuvi: wo ....

Ishu: machar ne kata.

Sara: huh? Machar?

Anika: haa machar. Koi problem hai sara ?

Sara: tumhe kya ? Tum apna kaam Karo na?

Anika: wohi toh kar Rahi hu!

Sara: Matlab?

Anika: mere kiye hue kaam ka review le rahi hu .

On this sentence everyone was shocked and shubi was all tomato seeing this change in her behaviour.

Sara was shocked and went away without saying anything.

She went and some people entered the ground by breaking the security. No one knew that someone entered the ground.
Here Anika was going back to the parking lot. She sensed something was not ok just then some people attacked her from back that person pushed her two people caught her and turned her towards that man all the people were wearing mask that person punched her in stomach and then on her face in return she kicked him and soon punching those people she fought like an expert all the people soon ran as they saw team members coming there. Anika's lip corner was bleeding due to the punch.

Shubhi ran towards Anika and security were trying to catch those goons but failed as they literally ran too fast. Authorities were scolding the security police was taking Anika's sentence about the incident.she narrated the incident. After this she went home though shubi wanted to be with her but she couldn't afford losing him so no one accompanied her after entering the home she found her home in an disorganised manner she sensed a quite familiar scent in her apartment. Scent of Sandalwood which was in parking lot too. She went in carefully and entered her room.she found her makeup kit upside down and there was something written on the mirror from her lipstick which was near the bed in broken state. It was a message from the intruder. Saying,

"Hey,missed me. Aaj kal bohot khush ho tum ab nahi rahogi Aaj se uski shuruwat hone wali hai. Hum jaldi milenge. Mai wapas aagaya hu jaldi hi milenge 'reeka'."

She read this and called Dev and Ajay. They searched for Anika everywhere and found her in her bedroom they all had an eye contact,she was standing in the same position,she pointed at mirror they too became shocked after reading the note. They called the police.

Meanwhile, Anika called commissioner

Anika: Sir Maine kaha tha ki hum iss case me aapki Puri help karenge but aapko ye case jaldi khatam karna hoga.

Commissioner: Madam we are trying our best...

Anika: Best this is not sir Aaj un logo ne mujh par attack Kiya aur mere apartment ki ye halat kardi hai. Aap please samajhiye iss baat ko.

Commissioner: yes mam we will definitely catch him.

Anika: ok I expect to get the result soon

Soon she cut the call.

After that ajay,dev and Anika were sitting silently. Suddenly Ajay spoke

Ajay: Anika tujhe sachme yaad nahi jisse hum usse pakad sake.

Anika: Nahi yaar...ek..ek minute.
Jab usne mujhe mara tha tab maine uska haath dekha tha uske haath me...

Dev: haath me kya Anika?

Anika: wo..

Ajay/Dev: wo kya ?

Anika: same hamare jaisa bracelet tha..

Ajay: ok this is a clue.

Dev: we know what to do now.

Ajay: mai kal jaata hu aur info launga waha se.

Dev: Mai aur Anika yaha pe sab sambhal lenge.

Anika: in sab me ICT ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.

All: Let's get back to work......

So here's an update

Please tell me how it is please vote and comment as it help me to improve.💕

Love you guys

Hope you are enjoying