Be Brave

Next Anika woke up did her morning routine and went to gym she was in an apartment near to the cricket team members house.

After gym and Breakfast she left for office. She has to take some signature of team members.

Her outfit:

( Pls ignore her face )

Here shubhman was making plan to atleast talk to Anika.

Ishu: Bhai chal jaldi practice karni hai.

Shubhi: Aaya.

And here Anika has reached the practice place. She didn't want to come here but for her work she has to do that. She knew that today she is gonna face shubhi and she can't avoid him.

While entering she felt someone staring at her but there was no one. After entering she saw kids of players suddenly Sammy and agastya came towards her.

Sammy: hey anii

Anika: hey sammy.how are you all?

Agastya: we are fine dii but are you ok? Dad was telling me you were injured.

Anika: aww thankyou for asking agastya I'm fine. Ok now you both play I'll meet the team.

Sammy/agastya: byeee anii.

Anika: byeee babies.

She went on the practice ground while going she saw some boys misbehave with a girl. She saw that the girl was near water stall and were deliberately going there closeness to that girl which made that girl uncomfortable. Anika noticed that and went there.

Anika: may I get water?

Girl: yaa sure
She gave her water.

Suddenly a boy came deliberately tried to take water from middle of the girls. Suddenly Anika spoke in quite loud voice.

Anika: What do you want ?

Boy: water.

Anika to girl : Then give it him.
And you can't you ask her to give you.

Boy: No. I was ab...about to

Anika: oh stop it I saw what you were doing.

The boy said sorry and ran from there with his friends.

Girl: thankyou.

Anika: No need to thank me, BE BRAVE enough to make these idiots realise their mistake.

And wentto the practice ground.everyone was happy seeing her attitude.

She was talking to Rohit and Virat about something.

Vi: okay but how are you feeling now?

Anika: yaa I'm totally fine now.

They were talking about random things suddenly ishan hit the ball quite forcefully it was about to hit Anika. But shubhi caught her now he was back hugging her as he pulled her towards him.